Charcoal Pit II

Cuisine: American, Steak, Pub Food

Charcoal Pit II is a American, Steak, and Pub Food restaurant where most Menuism users came for a business meeting, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped less than 15%.

Overall
Pros
"The fish was awesome."
"Food is excellent, prices great, friendly local staff, relaxing atmosphere - great selection of fish dinners also."
"excellent food, good prices"
"Nice location"
Cons
" Everything in the place"
"bar crowd can get a little loud."
"Needs to be remodeled; one server in particular is very surly and doesn't know how to provide good customer service"
"Poor service and food"
Comments
"do not go there"
Airforce photo

Airforce

Oconomowoc, WI

Troy Weide

The best food for the price in all the different restaurants that I have worked at or dinned at. The bartenders have all unique personalities and go above and beyond the call of duty to make anybody feel welcome. And finally Charlene Marshall the Owner and Operator along with her Husband David and Son Danny make all the magic happen. To think that She gave up a life with Elvis for Her Husband David speaks volumes. Lets not forget Peggy, Travis, Tari, and the personal wait staff and lastely Pirate.

knewman1972 photo

knewman1972

Nashville, AR

Horrible Service

The service in the establishment was horrible. It all started when I had to fix the table so that our drinks would not fall off the table. Then, my co worker had to explain to the waitress what a fillet was. After a long wait for our drinks, we noticed that people who ordered ten minutes after we had, got their order ten minutes before we did. When our food finally did arrive, it was cold. We then tried to hand our waitress our cards to pay our bill, she refused and said we had to do it ourselves. As we waited for the hostess to end her personal phone call so the cashier could run our cards, the cashier noticed that the waitress added my bill incorrectly and added another dollar to my bill. I had left a fifty cent tip due to the extremely poor service, the waitress then proceeded to follow me out to the car to return my tip. Very rude and unprofessional wait staff.

Portrerhouse

Food was great, too bad it was ruined by the horrible wait staff

May 11, 2013

Not So Good

They over fried Mozzarella Sticks had no cheese in them. Had BBQ Ribs they had alot of fat hardly any meat. My husband has aspargus soup said aspargus was tough & stringy. The fried chicken was greasy. Overall not good. Haven't been ther…
February 23, 2012

WHY DID I COME HERE

Worst service in the Oshkosh area. Worst food I have ever seen or eaten, unless you enjoy greasy dog food that smells like warm feces. First of all the food was as cold as the beer, which both were pretty warm. If you look in the kitchen…

Horrible Service American Steak

Charcoal Pit II  Restaurant Reviews

• 8/30/2016 A diner from Delhi, IA tried it.

• 8/03/2016 A diner from Oshkosh, WI tried it.

• 5/15/2016 A diner from Oshkosh, WI tried it.

• 4/08/2016 A diner from Oshkosh, WI tried it.

• 4/03/2016 A diner from Newton, IA tried it.

• 3/25/2016 A diner from Brookfield, WI tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    The fish was awesome.
  • 2/14/2016 A diner from Madison, WI tried it and liked it. They liked the food.

• 2/08/2016 A diner from Oshkosh, WI tried it.

• 1/29/2016 A diner from Fond Du Lac, WI tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 1/01/2016 Airforce tried it.

People found this by searching for: Charcoal Pit Oshkosh, Charcoal Pit Menu Oshkosh, Charcoal Pit Ii, Charcoal Pit Restaurantin Oshkosh Wi, Charcoal Pit Ii Oshkosh Menu, The Charcoal Pit Oshkosh, Charcoal Pit Oshkosh Wi Menu, Charcoal Pit Oshkosh Menu, and Charcoal Pit Oshkosh Wi.