222 East Erie Street
Milwaukee, WI 53202

Char'd

(Historic Third Ward)

Char'd is a restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped more than 18%.

bruncher photo

bruncher

Milwaukee, WI

Lunch at Char'd

I thoroughly enjoyed my lunch at Char’d in the Third Ward. This is a Korean-fusion restaurant. One thing that that the restaurant could improve upon is outdoor signage. Even though I knew where it was located, there wasn’t any clearly visible signage on the building with the restaurant’s name. Some people initially drove past the restaurant, missing it completely.

My lunch consisted of Kimchi Pork. This was a piping hot skillet with thin-sliced pork, rice, kimchi, onions, tofu, greens, & a sunny-side up egg. It was a delicious blend of flavors. And it was served with just the right portion of food.

My beverage was the Galaxy Lemonade. It was a mixture of fresh squeezed lemonade, topped with a purple tea that created a unique & refreshing two-toned concoction.

I dined with 3 others. Two ordered the bulgogi bowl & 1 ordered the cha shu ramen. All of us thought the food was delicious.

The staff was very courteous and attentive. I especially liked that the restaurant allowed separate checks for me & my friends.

I will definitely be back to Char’d.

kimchi pork

Char'd  Restaurant Reviews

Char'd is located near the cities of Milwaukee County.