113 E Main
Puyallup, WA 98372-3250

Charlie's Restaurant

Cuisine: American, Breakfast, Catering

Charlie's Restaurant is a American, Breakfast, and Catering restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal, paid between $25 and $50, and tipped more than 18%.

Overall
Pros
"Food and noise level"
Cons
"Knowledge of waitress of menu, wait time, and salad bar variety"
Comments
"Moonshine drinks were amazing tasting, but have to drink there. Stupid idea"
  • 11/20/2015

An American chowhound from Puyallup, WA tried it.

• 5/15/2015

An American chowhound from Seattle, WA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, didn't like the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Food and noise level
    Cons
    Knowledge of waitress of menu, wait time, and salad bar variety
    Comments
    Moonshine drinks were amazing tasting, but have to drink there. Stupid idea
  • 11/22/2014

An American food lover from San Jose, CA tried it.

• 4/06/2014

An American food lover from San Jose, CA tried it, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 5/25/2013

A diner from Puyallup, WA tried it and liked it.

• 5/19/2013

A diner from Spanaway, WA tried it and liked it.

ummmmgood photo

ummmmgood

Tacoma, WA

home cooking and old fashioned service

I enjoy comfortable venues when I go out for a meal. Snazzy is okay sometimes but on an average day I prefer a place like Charlies. I’ve eaten here quite a few times in the past, I just found this website.
Service is good & friendly. The place is clean even the restrooms. They have updated some of the restaurant it’s looking good. We always enjoy going in for a meal. My daughter says they need better coloring pages.

steak & prawns

I love steak so you can hardly go wrong for me. The prawns were great too. I love a good salad bar and one of their cooks/chefs makes homemade salads, they are great. They do homemade soup too. It is wonderful. They make a chicken mexican kinda soup that could be packaged and sold. They just don’t make it very often. They make awesome fish & chips I’m not a big french fry person but my husband and daughter think they are great. My daughter says don’t forget the desserts, she loves them but I think they are to much after a good meal. So maybe we will do that next time.

American Breakfast Parking

Charlie's Restaurant  Restaurant Reviews

Charlie's Restaurant is located near the cities of North Puyallup and Sumner.
People found this by searching for: Restaurants That Cater Puyallup, Wa, Charlies Puyallup Wa, Charlie's Restaurant Puyallup Wa, Charlie's Restaurant Puyallup, Charlies Puyallup, Charlies In Puyallup, and Charlies Restaurant Puyallup.