25908 Genesee Trail Rd
Golden, CO 80401

Chart House

Neighborhoods: Genesse North Central
Cuisine: Fine Dining, Traditional, Cafe

Chart House is a Fine Dining, Traditional, and Cafe restaurant where most Menuism users came for a romantic date, paid more than $50, and tipped less than 15%.

• 5/23/2015

A dining patron from Dallas, TX tried it and liked it.

• 3/13/2014

A Fine Dining chowhound from San Jose, CA tried it.

• 1/29/2014

A dining patron from Dallas, TX tried it.

• 1/24/2014

A Fine Dining chowhound from San Jose, CA tried it and liked it.

• 10/04/2013

A dining patron from CO tried it and liked it. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 8/25/2013

A Fine Dining food lover from US tried it.

• 7/26/2013

A Fine Dining chowhound from Bloomington, IL tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

melnody photo

melnody

Brighton, CO

anniversary

ok, so for the price we paid for our meal, it was highly over rated. We had drinks in the bar and ate the lettuce wraps, awesome. We moved to our window table and ordered the crab cake. I went to the bathroom, and when I came back it had arrived and my husband told me not to touch it. I don’t very often eat seafood, and I was surprised from what he said. It was fishy, and not good he said. We told the waitress, who had no problem removing it from our bill. I ordered the grilled watermelon and feta salad and had the chicken romano. I thought everything was fine. My husband had the chart house salad, and believe it or not, some of his lettuce was brown, he wasn’t happy once again. He ordered the shrimp scampi dinner, which came with lots of noodles, like 5 shirmp and very little sauce. He wasn’t happy again. Bad day for him. Other than this, the employees were awesome, friendly and caring. The service was good, our drinks were good. The view wasn’t impressive because it was overcast over Denver, go figure. Well we go back, no.

Fine Dining Traditional Parking

Chart House  Restaurant Reviews

People found this by searching for: Chart House Genesee Colorado, Chart House Genesee, Chart House Menu Prices Colorado, Chart House Restaurant Genesee, Chart House Genesee Menu, The Chart House Genesee, Chart House Gennessee Park, and Chart House Genesse.