Chart House

Neighborhoods: Penn's Landing
Cuisine: Catering, Lunch, Barbecue

Pros
"Excellent steak and salmon appetizer "
June 5, 2011

Amazing!

I absolutely love this place. . The seafood is amazing, the atmosphere is great and the view is nice.The only bad thing about it is that It's EXPENSIVE. I would only go here for special occasions. Other than that, this is a great…
December 28, 2010

Chart House

Love this place, great food and outstanding service. I have been there now a dozen times, but this time it was on Christmas day. This place never disappoints!
June 10, 2009

HANDS DOWN MY FAVORITE RESTAURANT

This restaurant is my absolute favorite, favorite, favorite!!! My fiance took me there to propose to me and it was so awesome! For my appetizer I had the Delicious mushroom stuffed with Crab... It was ABSOLUTELY delicious. My entree was so…

Wine Ser Catering Dinner
Tips
  • Chart House gift cards are available in $20 to $200 denominations, and can be ordered through the restaurant's website.

Chart House  Restaurant Reviews

• 11/14/2014 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Excellent steak and salmon appetizer
  • 1/26/2014 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 3 stars. They didn't like the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Morimoto

Japanese in City Center East

Amada

Spanish in City Center East

Buddakan

Asian in City Center East

Chart House is located near the cities of Middle City East, Rittenhouse, Middle City West, William Penn Annex East, and Pennsport.
People found this by searching for: Chart House Penn's Landing, Chart House Penn Landing, Chart House Philadelphia Menu, Charthouse Philadelphia Pa, Chartterhousepennslanding, The Chart House Philadelphia (At Penn's Landing), and Charhouse Penns Landing Menu.