231 Yacht Club Way
Redondo Beach, CA 90277-2050

Chart House

Cuisine: Seafood, Steakhouses, Lunch

Overall
Pros
"Simply good food, good view and good atmosphere. "
"Good ocean view"
"Food/ view/ ambiance"
"Excellent Service & Extremely Delicious Meals. "
Cons
"Flys at the table. Steak cooked wrong. Not the right salad dressing on my dinner salad!"
Comments
"U need to remodel and put customer first. It's bad business when we all have to wait for meg rare prime to come out. Drags down the whole team. RockSugar here we come."
  • 8/28/2016

A Seafood food lover from Grover Beach, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 8/22/2014

A dining patron from San Jose, CA tried it and liked it. They liked the food.

• 7/03/2014

A Seafood chowhound from San Jose, CA tried it.

• 4/02/2014

A Seafood chowhound from Dallas, TX tried it.

• 3/10/2014

A dining patron from San Jose, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Simply good food, good view and good atmosphere.
  • 3/05/2014

A diner from San Jose, CA tried it, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
    Good ocean view
    Cons
    Comments
  • 2/13/2014

A Seafood chowhound from San Jose, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Food/ view/ ambiance
  • 1/06/2014

A Seafood food lover from La Mesa, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Excellent Service & Extremely Delicious Meals.
  • 7/27/2013

A diner from Los Angeles, CA tried it and liked it. They liked the food and liked the service.

Awesome Seafood with A View

I remember ordering a ratatouille with couscous dish and feeling ecstatic and proud of myself for treating myself to a fancy dinner with an ocean view. Food was well worth the cost! I did not leave disappointed and want to take my family here when I make it big. It has a cozy family feel to it as well as a nice date feel to it.

Special Ratatouille with Couscous

It was marvelously prepared and very tasty! I remember eating it all and not having leftovers to take home. Better enjoying this dinner than the majority of my fancy dates! That is how amazing this food is.

Seafood Takeout Kid Friendly

Chart House  Restaurant Reviews

Chart House is located near the cities of Hermosa Beach, Hollywood Riviera, Manhattan Beach, Torrance, and Lawndale.
People found this by searching for: Chart House Yelp, Chart House Redondo Beach Menu, Chart House Redondo Beach Wine List, Chart House Redondo Beach Yelp, Yelp Seafood In Redondo Beach California, 231 Yacht Club Way Redondo Beach, Ca 90277, and Chart House Redondo Menu.