Chase Creek Smokehouse

Cuisine: BBQ, Barbecue, Beer

Chase Creek Smokehouse is a BBQ, Barbecue, and Beer restaurant where most Menuism users came for a meal on the go, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped more than 18%.

Overall
Pros
"Monster Philly steak sandwich, Good size portions, for a fair price.Cool, up North atmostphere.Good parking"
"Panfried walleye was incredible! I'm from south carolina now-everytime I go home we have a great experience. Thank you for rebuilding!"
"Service was fast and the food was excellent! We would go back in a heartbeat!"
nanobano photo

nanobano

San Francisco, CA

Very nice looking restaurant VERY BAD SERVICE...

Very nice looking restaurant
VERY BAD SERVICE
waitress decided to have our food prepared the way she likes, also the dressing she prefers. brought out our meal before salad and rolls. hassled me with my bill “anything wrong/”,,“No, I am talking with my husband” “then, when are you going to pay it?”
I need to learn to order the main dish, the ribs were great, not the prime rib or steaks, just because they would not make them medium rare, always came out done, to done for us

boneil69 photo

boneil69

Reed City, MI

Old Fanshioned Hospitality

This restaurant is a unique yet flavor filled restaurant. From daily specials, to just sitting back and watching the game on the big screen with your boys, while kicking back some brew. I fell in love with this place as soon as I visited for the first time. Oh and you have to check out the big fan – its a must

Shrimp Alfredo

I don’t know how the made it but it was one of the best Alfredo’s that i have ever eaten

BBQ Barbecue Spirits

Chase Creek Smokehouse  Restaurant Reviews

• 8/19/2016 Cherylm5 tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. Cherylm5 liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Comments
    Too loud
  • 7/09/2016 A diner from US tried it.

• 7/01/2016 A diner from Romulus, MI tried it.

• 4/09/2016 A diner from Big Rapids, MI tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 4/02/2016 A diner from Plymouth, MI tried it.

• 1/16/2016 A diner from US tried it.

• 1/17/2016 A diner from Cedar Springs, MI tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 1/01/2016 A diner from Newaygo, MI tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
  • 12/27/2015 A diner from Ludington, MI tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, didn't like the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 11/20/2015 A diner from Grandville, MI tried it.

People found this by searching for: Chase Smokehouse, Chase Creek Smoke House, Chase Restaurant In Mi, Smokehouse Of Chase, Chase Creek Smokehouse Menu, Chase Creek Smokehouse Hours, Chase Mi Bbq, Chase Creek Smokehouse, and Chase Smokehouse Restaurant.