404 Boston Providence Tpke
Norwood, MA 02062-4917

Chateau Restaurant

Cuisine: Italian, Bistro, Cafe

Pros
"View by window"
Cons
"When we walked in the staff members appeared to have an " attitude". Like they wanted to ask me why was I there?!... It's been a long time since I've walked into staff like that...The ONLY reason I did not spin around & out the door was because my child w"
Comments
"It seems like they favored " regulars". I would not waste my time or money at this location. I was surprised how many people came in. It wasn't crowded but I guess you have to not know good food & correct portions. I never had a $16 "diet plate" at an Ita"
  • 9/24/2017

An Italian chowhound from US tried it and liked it.

• 4/25/2017

• 7/09/2016

• 6/27/2016

A Chinese food lover from Richmond Hill, GA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
    View by window
    Cons
    Comments
  • 5/22/2016

• 11/22/2015

A diner from Roslindale, MA tried it.

• 8/04/2015

An Italian chowhound from Norwood, MA tried it.

• 9/14/2013

An Italian food lover from Norwood, MA tried it and liked it.

Italian Bistro Cafe
Mon-Sat 11:15AM - 12:00AM
Sun 12:00PM - 11:00PM

Chateau Restaurant  Restaurant Reviews

Chateau Restaurant is located near the cities of Westwood, East Walpole, , Norfolk County, and Canton.
People found this by searching for: Chateau Restaurant, The Chateau Restaurant In Norwood, Ma, Chateau Restaurant Norwood Ma, The Norwood Chateau Restaurant Norwood, Ma 02062, Chateau Restaurant Norwood Mass, Chateau Restaurant Norwood, Chateau Norwood, and Chateau Norwood Menu.