195 School St
Waltham, MA 02451-4597

Chateau Restaurant

Neighborhoods: Bank Square
Cuisine: Italian, Pasta, Lunch

Chateau Restaurant is a Italian, Pasta, and Lunch restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal.

• 7/06/2019

A diner from Newton Center, MA tried it.

• 6/01/2018

An Italian chowhound from Weston, MA tried it.

Pasta-mushroom-300x199

Celtlund photo

Celtlund

Benton, LA

Very good food at reasonable price.

I ordered an appatizer of the toasted ravaloi because the reviews said it was so great. It was good but not “great.” For the main course I ordered Seafood Portofino Shrimp, sea scallops, clams, mussels & haddock in a marinara sauce over linguini. $16.49
and it was very good. It had a lot of seafood in it and the linguini was cooked just right. It could have had just a little bit more tomato sauce in it, but that could be me as I love the sauces on my pasta.
My son had two sides for his meal, a side of meatballs and a side of italian sausage. I tasted both. The meatballs were excellent and the sausage was very good. Next time I’m in the Boston area I’ll make a point to go there again. The quality of the food hasn’t changed since I first went there over 40 years ago.

Italian Good For Kids Takeout
Mon-Tue 11:15AM - 10:00PM
Wed-Thu 11:15AM - 11:00PM
Fri-Sat 11:15AM - 12:00AM
Sun 11:30AM - 09:30PM

Chateau Restaurant  Restaurant Reviews

Chateau Restaurant is located near the cities of South Waltham, West Newton, Nonantum, Auburndale, and Newton Corner.
People found this by searching for: Chateau Waltham, Chateau Restaurant Waltham Ma, Chateu Restaurant Waltham Ratings, Chateau Waltham Takeout Menu, Reviews Chateau Waltham Ma, The Chateau Restaurants Waltham Ma, Why Can't I Get The Menu For Lunch At The Chateau Walthamm????????, and Chateau Waltham Menu.