Checkers

Neighborhoods: Oneco
Cuisine: Burgers, Lunch, Traditional

Overall
Pros
"Nothing"
"I cannot find one good thing to say about this restaurant... Wait, that's not true, the parking lot and outdoor dining area are free of trash."
"Rudes employees"
"The woman who took our order was so RUDE, I think an alligator would've been more friendly. She never said one word to us once we pulled up to the window, not a hello or thank you. Our fries looked like it was just thrown in the bag. We get better service"
"It was amazing the food was great"
Cons
"Nothing"
"The cons ste IMMENSE! As we pulled up...the manager, I'm assuming, as he was dressed in a yellow shirt and black pants, not like the rest of the staff...was sitting on an outdoor table with his feet on the bench! Unprofessional and disrespectful. We have "
"Sloopy food was squished ."
"Customer service skills"
"I didn't think there was anything bad about it "
Comments
"This place ain't shit"
"I will NEVER COME BACK & WILL be contacting the corporate office about the disgusting bathrooms, of which only 1 worked....and the disrespectful, unsanitary, unhelpful staff...who won't even eat the food they prepare!!!"
"Rude food was disgusting "
"Step up your game "
  • 7/06/2017

A diner from Miami, FL tried it, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
    Nothing
    Cons
    Nothing
    Comments
    This place ain't shit
  • 5/19/2017

A Burgers food lover from Tampa, FL tried it and liked it.

• 3/19/2016

A diner from Bradenton, FL tried it.

• 5/23/2015

A diner from Miami, FL tried it.

• 5/21/2015

A Burgers chowhound from Miami, FL tried it, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

• 4/01/2015

A dining patron from Atlanta, GA tried it, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
    Rudes employees
    Cons
    Sloopy food was squished .
  • 1/23/2015

A Burgers food lover from Atlanta, GA tried it, didn't like it, and rated it . They liked the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

• 4/17/2014

A Burgers food lover from Miami, FL tried it, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Cons
    Customer service skills
    Comments
    Rude food was disgusting
  • 11/23/2014

A Burgers food lover from Miami, FL tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    It was amazing the food was great
    Cons
    I didn't think there was anything bad about it
    Comments
    Step up your game
  • 8/24/2014

A diner from Atlanta, GA tried it.

Burgers Takeout Parking
Tips
  • Having merged two similar chains in 1999, Checkers and Rally's restaurants serve similar menu items but maintain separate brand presences.

Checkers  Restaurant Reviews

Checkers is located near the cities of Palmetto, Manatee, West Bradenton, and Ellenton.
People found this by searching for: Checkers In Oneco Fl, Checkers On Folwer In 15th, Oneco Checkers Number, Oneco Checkers, Checkers Manager Bradenton, Checkrs In Oneco, Checkers Oneco Hours, What's The Number To Checkers On 15th Street, and Checkers Oneco.