Checkers

Neighborhoods: Oneco
Cuisine: Burgers, Lunch, Traditional

Overall
Pros
"I cannot find one good thing to say about this restaurant... Wait, that's not true, the parking lot and outdoor dining area are free of trash."
"Rudes employees"
"The woman who took our order was so RUDE, I think an alligator would've been more friendly. She never said one word to us once we pulled up to the window, not a hello or thank you. Our fries looked like it was just thrown in the bag. We get better service"
"It was amazing the food was great"
Cons
"The cons ste IMMENSE! As we pulled up...the manager, I'm assuming, as he was dressed in a yellow shirt and black pants, not like the rest of the staff...was sitting on an outdoor table with his feet on the bench! Unprofessional and disrespectful. We have "
"Sloopy food was squished ."
"Customer service skills"
"I didn't think there was anything bad about it "
Comments
"I will NEVER COME BACK & WILL be contacting the corporate office about the disgusting bathrooms, of which only 1 worked....and the disrespectful, unsanitary, unhelpful staff...who won't even eat the food they prepare!!!"
"Rude food was disgusting "
"Step up your game "
  • 5/19/2017

A dining patron from Tampa, FL tried it and liked it.

• 3/19/2016

A dining patron from Bradenton, FL tried it.

• 5/23/2015

A dining patron from Miami, FL tried it.

• 5/21/2015

A Burgers food lover from Miami, FL tried it, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

• 4/01/2015

A diner from Atlanta, GA tried it, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
    Rudes employees
    Cons
    Sloopy food was squished .
  • 1/23/2015

A Burgers food lover from Atlanta, GA tried it, didn't like it, and rated it . They liked the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

• 4/17/2014

A dining patron from Miami, FL tried it, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Cons
    Customer service skills
    Comments
    Rude food was disgusting
  • 11/23/2014

A dining patron from Miami, FL tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    It was amazing the food was great
    Cons
    I didn't think there was anything bad about it
    Comments
    Step up your game
  • 8/24/2014

A Burgers food lover from Atlanta, GA tried it.

• 12/27/2013

A dining patron from Miami, FL tried it and liked it. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Burgers Takeout Parking
Tips
  • Having merged two similar chains in 1999, Checkers and Rally's restaurants serve similar menu items but maintain separate brand presences.

Checkers  Restaurant Reviews

Checkers is located near the cities of Palmetto, Manatee, West Bradenton, and Ellenton.
People found this by searching for: Oneco Checkers Number, Checkers Manager Bradenton, Checkers Oneco Hours, Oneco Checkers, Checkers Oneco, What's The Number To Checkers On 15th Street, Checkers On Folwer In 15th, Checkrs In Oneco, and Checkers In Oneco Fl.