3431 W Fond du Lac Ave
Milwaukee, WI 53210-1936

Checkers

Neighborhoods: Sherman Park
Cuisine: Burgers, Lunch, Fast Food

Checkers is a Burgers, Lunch, and Fast Food restaurant where most Menuism users came for a meal on the go and paid less than $10.

• 11/19/2014

A Burgers chowhound from Chicago, IL tried it and liked it.

• 9/29/2013

A dining patron from Chelsea, MA tried it and liked it.

Burgermeister photo

Burgermeister

Milwaukee, WI

GOOD FOOD, FRIENDLY STAFF, CLEAN PLACE.. WRONG $$ BILL.....

OK, this would have been a 5/5 rating, on my To-Go Order- except for two things: One- My coupon which would have saved me $1.49 for a cheese-double cheese burger meal was not taken off my bill. I stated the coupon in when placing my order and told the cashier when I paid for my order- then gave him the coupon. Two- I had also ordered an extra single cheeseburger, instead I was charged for and given and extra cheese double cheese burger. So my bill should have been about $4.75, I paid $6.66 . THIS IS NOT a King’s Ransom, however to burn an extra $2.00 when you went because the coupon caught your attention- makes it a bit annoying. The funny part is I went about 45 blocks (each way) to try the place and use the coupon. THIS IS partly my fault because I did NOT make the line wait for me to check my receipt. There were quite a few cars behind me and I wanted to keep the line moving. For 9:15PM on a week night, I have to say, the place was hopping! Good Food, Good Staff……… Bad Register Work…….. The Burgermeister.

Burgers Lunch Fast Food

Checkers  Restaurant Reviews

Checkers is located near the cities of Milwaukee County.
People found this by searching for: Burgermeister Food Truck Milwaukee Menu, Appliance Place On Sherman And Fond U Lac In Milwaukee, Checkers Restaurant In Milwaukee Wi, Checkers Restaurant Milwaukee, Checkers Restaurant In Milwaukee, and Burgermeister Milwaukee Menu.