2137 Mariner Blvd
Spring Hill, FL 34609

Checkers

Cuisine: Burgers, Fast Food, American

Overall
Pros
"The food we did get was good."
"There were no pros. Four cars in front of me. Took forty min to get to order and guy said be with you in a min. Got to the window and left.fries so greasy, stuffed in tiny bag. Coke with no ice had ice in it despite man repeating it. Asked for cone. Think"
Cons
"Double check orders and make sure customers get all bags. I asked where the other bag was not quite believing our order could fit one in one bag but was assured it was all there."
"Slow service"
"."
Comments
"After another trip to checkers we did the chicken bites and fries but still no apple pie. "
  • 7/01/2017

A Burgers food lover from Spring Hill, FL tried it.

• 11/20/2016

Tracyp tried it, liked it, and rated it . Tracyp liked the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
    The food we did get was good.
    Comments
  • 7/18/2016

A Burgers food lover from Tampa, FL tried it.

• 7/11/2016

A diner from Spring Hill, FL tried it, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

• 5/29/2016

A Burgers food lover from Spring Hill, FL tried it, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Cons
    Slow service
  • 5/28/2016

A dining patron from Spring Hill, FL tried it, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

• 5/19/2016

A Burgers chowhound from Lutz, FL tried it.

ironman0510 photo

ironman0510

Brooksville, FL

terrible experience

The service was absolutely terrible, the sandwiches looked disgusting, my food was all shoved in a small bag so the sandwiches were squished, they didn’t even have change for me, it took about 15 minutes for me to get my $3 in change, and the milkshake looked gross. I ordered a number 4 combo, a number 7 combo, and a small strawberry milkshake. McDonalds’ food and service is better than this checkers. I will never go back to this checkers again. I love checkers, but this establishment is absolutely terrible. I want to go back there and demand my money back for the awful service and disgusting food. I can understand being busy, but there’s no excuse for the food being as bad as it was. The checkers in brooksville is way better.

Burgers Fast Food American

Checkers  Restaurant Reviews

Checkers is located near the cities of Hernando Beach and Aripeka.
People found this by searching for: Checkers Mariner Boulevard, Checkers Menu Mariner Blvd Spring Hill Florida, and 3526669277.