8800 N 56th St
Tampa, FL 33617

Checkers

Checkers is a restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal and paid between $10 and $25.

Overall
Pros
"none at all"
"There are none. The food was absolutely horrible. The burgers were cold, the buns were hard, the fries were old. I had stopped eating here for a long time b/c the last time I came my burger was undercooked. I see there still has been no improvements made"
"Nothing "
"Ummmmm????? Seriously. ..."
Cons
"Me and my boyfriend got a burger from this checkers that was the only meal we had all day the next day we both had pooped on our self we are both adults and know very well how to go to the rest room I called to inform them because this could happen to som"
"Rude manager "
"They're always asking you to pull over and wait just to bring you a old sandwich, that's dried out from sitting under the light from the day before. "
Comments
"They are rude and dammit they don't care about the customer"
"Never go there!!!!"
  • 7/10/2017

A dining patron from Plymouth, MI tried it and liked it. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 2/18/2017

A dining patron from Hollywood, FL tried it, didn't like it, and rated it . They liked the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

• 1/19/2017

A diner from Land O Lakes, FL tried it and didn't like it.

• 12/18/2015

A Deli food lover from Raleigh, NC tried it, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
    none at all
    Cons
    Comments
    They are rude and dammit they don't care about the customer
  • 12/06/2015

A food lover from Tampa, FL tried it.

• 11/20/2015

A dining patron from Fort Lauderdale, FL tried it, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

• 7/20/2015

A food lover from Southwest Brevard Cnty, FL tried it.

• 12/31/2014

A chowhound from Newark, NJ tried it and liked it. They liked the food and liked the service.

• 11/29/2014

A diner from Atlanta, GA tried it, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
    Nothing
    Cons
    Rude manager
  • 6/25/2014

A chowhound from Miami, FL tried it, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
    Ummmmm????? Seriously. ...
    Cons
    Comments
    Never go there!!!!
kimo photo

kimo

Tampa, FL

The worst customers ever ever

My wife and I went to buy food from the drive thru. The two girls that supposed to take the orders were so rude.I don’t know their names, but I can say they are Afro-Americans.First of all while we were looking at the menu, These two girls were talking to us at the same time and they were rushing us to order even though we were the only customers there.Finally, after we ordered we got only half of the food that we ordered, but we paid the whole amount.Anyway, when my wife told her that we are missing the rest of the food, they kept being rude without any apologize.Really, its very sad that checkers hired these kind of employees.

Good for groups

Checkers  Restaurant Reviews

Checkers is located near the cities of University Of Tampa, Ybor City, and Palma Ceia.
People found this by searching for: Checkers On Busch, 8800 56th St. In Tampa Fl., Checkers 56th St Tampa Fl Phone, Checkers Tampa, Fl, Checkers On 56th St Near Busch, Checker 56th Tampa, Checkers 56th Street Tampa, and 8800 N 56th Street Checkers C284.