10040 University Plaza Dr
Fort Myers, FL 33913-6012

Cheddar's

(Near the intersection of University Plaza Dr and Royal University Dr)

Cuisine: Cafe, American, Traditional

Cheddar's is a Cafe, American, and Traditional restaurant where most Menuism users came for a meal on the go, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped between 15% to 18%.

rholland63 photo

rholland63

Cape Coral, FL

good portions, good food, good prices

Here is my 2 cents on the food. The portions were friendly. The onion rings looked and tasted like homemade. For the price enough for 2 people and tasty. I got the chicken fried steak. The mash potatoes were good with a hint of garlic. Green beans outstanding. Ohh yes the heart attack fried steak… yyyuuuummmmyy. Enough to take home. Cooked to perfection seasoned properly and almost did not need a knife. Over all good american faire for the tastebuds.

Now some chit chat. This was my first time visit. I am not sure what I was expecting. But it was very tastefully decorated. I was seated promptly. (This is on a sunday around 12 pm.) My server was Luis. I was suprise with some 3 X 5 cards about the menu and Luis. It answered in advance questions that I had. I thought this is a brilliant idea. Thumbs up Cheddar’s. Service and the smiles were excellent. An overall great experience. My one issue was I did not get my Texas size toast with my meal. :-(. My oh my… But hey there was more than enough vittles that I did not remember until I was driving home. Plus my waist did not need it.

Over all this is one of the best chain eatery I have gone to. I liked it. I would definitely recommend this to others.

chicken fried steak

Cafe American Traditional

Cheddar's  Restaurant Reviews

Cheddar's is located near the cities of North Fort Myers and Ft Myers.