12280 Jefferson Ave
Newport News, VA 23602

Cheddars Inc.

Neighborhoods: Palmer
Cuisine: American, Comfort Food, Pub Food

Pros
"The only positive of our experience was that the service was decent"
Cons
"Had the white fish and chips; the fish was either a very poor quality or it was very undercooked. Left the entire plate of fish. The server asked if we wanted a box to take it home but never asked why it wasn't eaten. To me, that should have been his "
Comments
"I would never return there for a meal nor would I recommend it to anyone else"
  • 7/16/2018

A dining patron from Ottawa, ON tried it, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
    The only positive of our experience was that the service was decent
    Cons
    Comments
    I would never return there for a meal nor would I recommend it to anyone else

American Comfort Food Pub Food

Cheddars Inc.  Restaurant Reviews

Cheddars Inc. is located near the cities of New Market.
People found this by searching for: Cheddars Newport News, Cheddars Menu, Cheddars Jefferson Ave, Cheddars In Newport News, Cheddars Newport News Menu, Cheddars Menu Pictures, Cheddars Newport News Va, Restaurantchedarsav.Jeferson Video, and Cheddars Takeout Newport News.