Cheddars Restaurant

Cuisine: American, Pub Food, Burgers

Pros
"Good food Good Service Good Portions Fair Prices!"
Smalltowngirl82 photo

Smalltowngirl82

Findlay, OH

Pretty Good!

First ate at Cheddars for a company Christmas party several years ago. I was not impressed but the menu was limited due to the party. Since I have ate there several times. I tend to forget about it when we decide to eat out because of it’s location. I love the baked broccoli/cheese side. My only complaint is the noise. I don’t care for screaming children in any environment, restaurants are no exception. Although not promoted as a sports bar/eatery, the atmosphere can lend itself this direction.

January 4, 2011

wow

The price is always 30% lower than I expect.\r Quality is okay. Always crowed.\r -Mary Katherine and Tom Winger

American Pub Food Burgers

Cheddars Restaurant  Restaurant Reviews

• 6/30/2016 A diner from Piedmont, SC tried it.

• 4/29/2016 A diner from Fostoria, OH tried it.

• 4/09/2016 A diner from Lima, OH tried it.

• 11/27/2015 A diner from TX tried it.

• 5/26/2015 A diner from Ashburn, VA tried it.

• 4/30/2015 A diner from Chicago, IL tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Good food Good Service Good Portions Fair Prices!
  • 6/30/2014 A diner from Miami, FL tried it and liked it. They liked the food and liked the service.

• 2/15/2014 A diner from Dallas, TX tried it.

• 10/29/2013 A diner from Charlotte, NC tried it.

• 7/12/2013 A diner from Brandon, MS tried it.

People found this by searching for: Cheddars Restaurant, Cheddars Menu Findlay Ohio, Cheddars Findlay, Cheddars Restaurant Findlay Ohio, Cheddars Findlay Ohio Menu, Cheddars Restaurant Menu, and Chedders Restaurant.