737 Pearl Street
La Jolla, CA 92037

Chedi Thai Bistro

Neighborhoods: Village
Cuisine: Contemporary Thai Cuisine, Seafood, Vegetarian

Chedi Thai Bistro is a Contemporary Thai Cuisine, Seafood, and Vegetarian restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped more than 18%.

nikiderro photo

nikiderro

San Diego, CA

First best contemporary thai cuisine in San Diego

This place deserves five stars in many ways (maybe every way). From entering to the door, you will see great interior design. That makes you want to explore more of the restaurant. The full bar offers varieties of good drink. Their Pom Pom is so much refreshing after a long walk around La Jolla. The lunch is great. They split up to two courses and can you believe that it is only 9 dollars? Yes, it is. Well presentation, yet it was so tasty. I love their time management on bringing out the food. It’s perfect. First course was gone and second course arrived. Mmmm, yum!! I hung out after a while before leaving. Lunch or dinner time, it will be all a great place with this atmosphere and great music. I’m impressed with all the detail and cares that they put together. I can’t wait to try the dinner there.

Grilled Pork Chop, lunch fix prix

It was lunch time. I tried their lunch fix prix. There are two courses. I chose vegetable dumpling and green papaya salad as my first course. Mmmm, it was so tasty and flavorful. That made me want to find out about the second course. I chose Grilled Pork Chop to be my second course. Man! I realized that was a lot of food for only nine dollars. It is perfectly cooked and it sinfully tasty and yummy. They served it with Jasmin rice. There are stir fried vegetable along with the pork chop. All I can say is perfect perfect meal, great atmosphere, great service and great price. Happy!!

Contemporary Thai Cuisine Seafood Vegetarian
Mon-Fri 05:00PM - 10:00PM
Sun,Sat 11:00AM - 10:00PM
Mon-Fri 11:00AM - 03:00PM

Chedi Thai Bistro  Restaurant Reviews

People found this by searching for: Chedi Thai Bistro Restaurant Week, Chedi Thai La Jolla, Chedi Thai Bistro La Jolla Menu, Chedi Thai Bistro Menu, Chedi Thai Bistro, Chedi Thai Bistro La Jolla, and Thai La Jolla Menu.