1444 Rue Metcalfe
Montreal Metro Area, QC H3A

Cheeburger Cheeburger

(Between Place Mont-Royal and Boulevard de Maisonneuve O)

Neighborhoods: Peter-McGill
Cuisine: Burgers

Cheeburger Cheeburger is a Burgers restaurant where most Menuism users came for a business meeting and paid between $10 and $25.

rwarren69 photo

rwarren69

Montréal, QC

it isn't fast food, that's for sure!

I was here earlier this week on a lunch break from work, with coworkers. The place was full and we got what may have been the last seat in the house. Other groups who arrived after us were offered seats “on the patio” — no not outside in January, but in the adjacent shopping center under umbrellas.

Surprisingly, “a quick lunch” took an hour and fifteen minutes. While the waitresses flitted around the room, we seemed to be invisible and it was difficult to get anyone’s attention. We were advised that the burgers would take 15-20 minutes but it took about double that amount of time. Milkshakes, ordered at the same time as the burgers, were promised first, but were only made after the burgers were eaten. So they ended up being “to go”.

When we were ready to go, one of us had to go and ask for our bills. Then the waitress panicked at being presented a large banknote, saying “My math isn’t too good!”

I liked my burger and it is interesting to have a big choice of toppings — including a few wacky ones like guacamole and peanut butter. (Don’t laugh about the peanut butter! It really does work.) But I thought it was awfully overpriced. I might go back to try a milkshake, but I would not go if I were pressed for time.

The Semi-Serious Burger at Cheeburger Cheeburger

The Semi-Serious Burger

I ordered my burger medium well with cheddar cheese, onions, roasted red peppers, mayonnaise, bbq sauce, and peanut butter. Some toppings are placed under the meat and others are placed on top. The entire thing is skewered together with an olive on top.

The burger tasted good, it was moist. But I found it skimpy. All you get for the price is the burger — sides are extra.

Our Famous Fries

The smallest order is generous enough for two to share. The fries are cut thin with the skin still on. They are not noticeably salted.

Burgers Downtown Cours Mont Royal

Cheeburger Cheeburger  Restaurant Reviews

Cheeburger Cheeburger is located near the cities of St Colomban and Saint Colomban.
People found this by searching for: Chee Burger Montreal, "Cheeseburger Cheeseburger" Montreal Menu, Cheeburger Montreal Closed, Cheese Burger Metcalfe St. Montreal, Metropolitan Area Cheeseburger Metropolitan Area Cheeburger Cheeburger Restaurants, Cheeburger Metcalfe Closed, 1444, Rue Melcafe Dans Les Ocus Mont Royal, Cheeburger Cheeburger Montreal, and Cheeburget Cheeburger Montreal Closrd.