505 5th Ave S
Naples, FL 34102-6613

Cheeburger Cheeburger

Neighborhoods: Old Naples
Cuisine: Hamburgers, Sandwiches, American

Cheeburger Cheeburger is a Hamburgers, Sandwiches, and American restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends, paid less than $10, and tipped between 15% to 18%.

• 3/09/2017

A dining patron from FL tried it.

QB

Good place to go with the kids.

I was really excited by the premise of the restaurant. You can customise your burger or salad with no limits to the quantity of toppings and there was quite a variety of toppings to boot. The owner is super sweet, and the servers are nice, but all were inexperienced. I was asked how I wanted my burger cooked, so I said medium-rare. To which they said how about medium? So the burgers really only come cooked to death. They also got my toppings mixed up so that what I ordered and what I got were two totally differnt things. The burgers were mediocre. I’ve had worse, but I’ve definitly had much better. The onion rings were very good. They also do a lot of shakes, malts, and house sodas which are all fun. Fun 50s atmospere. Over all, don’t expect too much and it’s a good place to take the kids.

Make Your Own Cheeseburger

Unremarkable, but with so much potential.

Hamburgers Sandwiches Kid Friendly

Cheeburger Cheeburger  Restaurant Reviews

People found this by searching for: Cheeseburger Cheeseburger Naples Florida Menu, Cheeseburger Cheeseburger Naples, Cheeburger Cheeburger In 34102, Naples Hamburgers, Cheeburger Cheeburger Sanibel Florida Mail, Cheeseburger Cheeseburger Restaurant Naples Florida, and Cheeseburger Naples Florida.