13 Columbia St
Adams, MA 01220-1307

Chee's Chinese Cuisine

Cuisine: Chinese, Lunch, Cafe

Overall
Pros
"I lived in adams and north Adams and moves to south carolina, I miss this place, no chinease like it. I love love love and miss miss it bad."
"Great food fast service "
  • 4/02/2017

Carriew tried it, liked it, and rated it . Carriew liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 3/12/2017

A diner from New Britain, CT tried it.

• 2/03/2017

A dining patron from Woonsocket, RI tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, didn't like the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 12/04/2016

A Chinese food lover from US tried it.

• 6/05/2016

A diner from Springfield, MA tried it.

• 4/01/2016

A Chinese food lover from North Adams, MA tried it.

• 2/01/2016

Pros
  • 6/30/2015

A Chinese food lover from North Adams, MA tried it and liked it. They liked the food and liked the service.

• 3/27/2015

A dining patron from Chicago, IL tried it, liked it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

• 2/19/2015

A Chinese food lover from Newark, NJ tried it.

December 8, 2007

Chinese Food

If you are looking for the best Chinese food, go to Chee's. They are the best!!!! The prices are reasonable, my favorite dish is Hot Garlic Chicken with Broccoli and their chicken fingers are awesome!
August 19, 2007

Best Chinese...Really

I never thought when I moved to this little town, I would find the best Chinese food of my life. This should be a spot on one of the food network spotlight shows. The food is consistently first rate. You don't have to guess, if you are…
July 18, 2005

Great Chinese Food

I really love chinese food. Unfortunately I am not including it in my diet anymore. Due to health concerns I am altering my lifestyle. My wife and kids still order chinese and nine out of ten times they get Chee's. I don't think I have…

7/23/2017

A Sandwiches chowhound from US tried Pizza House.

7/18/2017

An American food lover from Springfield, MA tried Red Carpet Restaurant, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

4/20/2017

A diner from Troy, NY tried Red Carpet Restaurant.

4/02/2017

Carriew tried Chee's Chinese Cuisine, liked it, and rated it . Carriew liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

4/01/2017

Kims4 tried Pizza House, liked it, and rated it . Kims4 liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

4/01/2017

A Pizza food lover from Albany, NY tried Izzy's Diner & Pizza and liked it. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

3/12/2017

A Chinese chowhound from New Britain, CT tried Chee's Chinese Cuisine.

3/12/2017

A diner from Troy, NY tried CJ's Sports Pub and liked it. They liked the food.

2/03/2017

A Chinese chowhound from Woonsocket, RI tried Chee's Chinese Cuisine, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, didn't like the service, and liked the ambiance.

1/17/2017

A Soups food lover from North Adams, MA tried Angelina's Submarine Shop.

Chinese Parking Good For Kids

Chee's Chinese Cuisine  Restaurant Reviews

People found this by searching for: Chee's Chinese Adams, Cheese Restaurant Adams Ma, Chee's Chinese Adams Ma Menu, Chee's Chinese Adams Ma, Chee's Chinese Menu, Chee's Chinese Cuisine Menu, and Chee's Adams Ma Menu.