Chee's Chinese Cuisine

Cuisine: Chinese, Asian, American

Overall
Pros
"I lived in adams and north Adams and moves to south carolina, I miss this place, no chinease like it. I love love love and miss miss it bad."
"Great food fast service "
December 8, 2007

Chinese Food

If you are looking for the best Chinese food, go to Chee's. They are the best!!!! The prices are reasonable, my favorite dish is Hot Garlic Chicken with Broccoli and their chicken fingers are awesome!
August 19, 2007

Best Chinese...Really

I never thought when I moved to this little town, I would find the best Chinese food of my life. This should be a spot on one of the food network spotlight shows. The food is consistently first rate. You don't have to guess, if you are…
July 18, 2005

Great Chinese Food

I really love chinese food. Unfortunately I am not including it in my diet anymore. Due to health concerns I am altering my lifestyle. My wife and kids still order chinese and nine out of ten times they get Chee's. I don't think I have…

Chinese Asian American

Chee's Chinese Cuisine  Restaurant Reviews

• 6/05/2016 A diner from Chicopee, MA tried it.

• 4/01/2016 A diner from North Adams, MA tried it.

• 2/01/2016 A diner from US tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
  • 6/30/2015 A diner from North Adams, MA tried it and liked it. They liked the food and liked the service.

• 3/27/2015 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 3 stars. They didn't like the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

• 2/19/2015 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.

• 1/10/2015 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Great food fast service
  • 8/29/2014 A diner from TX tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

• 8/19/2014 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 3/28/2014 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it and liked it. They liked the food.

People found this by searching for: Chee's Chinese Adams Menu, Chee's Chinese Adams Ma, Cheese Chinese Adams Mass, Chee's Chinese Adams, Chee's Adams Ma Menu, Chee's Chinese Menu, Chee's Chinese Adams Ma Menu, Chee's Chinese Cuisine Menu, and Www.Cheeserestadamsmass.