1637 E Joppa Rd
Towson, MD 21286-2122

Cheezy's Pizza & Subs

Cuisine: Pizza, Healthy, Cheesesteak

Cheezy's Pizza & Subs is a Pizza, Healthy, and Cheesesteak restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped between 15% to 18%.

Overall
  • 1/30/2016

A Pizza chowhound from Parkville, MD tried it.

• 4/24/2015

A Pizza chowhound from Newark, NJ tried it.

• 7/24/2014

A Pizza chowhound from Ashburn, VA tried it.

• 2/26/2014

A Pizza chowhound from Ashburn, VA tried it and didn't like it.

• 10/05/2013

A Pizza chowhound from Lanham, MD tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

rockstarprincess photo

rockstarprincess

Towson, MD

The best place around for genuine New York...

The best place around for genuine New York style pizza. Used to eat here for lunch a cpl times a week and seriously miss those days. Thin crust, foldable slices, just like they make in the Big Apple.

Pizza by the slice. The cheese slice is the best. I had a friend from New York who swore that the crust and the the cheese tastes just like what he used to have as a child in New York!!!!

A true pizza masterpiece.
410-33-PIZZA- easy number to remember

FYI- hard to pull into from joppa road- if you are on the opposite side but they have a back alley entrance and parking lot out back i just found this out!!i

PandaLHU photo

PandaLHU

Baltimore, MD

WOW

So I have driven past this big smiling tomato a bunch of times and at last we decided to give it a try! Oh boy am I glad we did! I have been searching for a good pizza place that would deliver to my house and at lat I think I have found my #1.

We started with a special that was large pizza with 2 toppings and a 2 litter of soda for $11.99. So we 2 of our favorite toppings which were pepperoni and mushroom. This is the best pizza I have had in a long time here in Baltimore (I have been searching for a place to take over from the small pizza joint I love in my hometown in PA where I grew up). The sauce is sweet but not overly sweet. The pizza is a NY style pizza with the bubbly crust and the rest thin. They advertise that they make their own dough, use a family homemade recipe for the sauce and only use Grande cheese.

We also tried a Philly Cheesesteak for $6.99. They advertise they are overstuffed and they are but its the perfect amount! They use real meat and not steak-um! They use fresh baked Italian rolls that are golden brown on the outside and moist on the inside. My husband says it was the best cheesesteak he has had since we moved to MD.

They also have plenty of appetizers (bread sticks, mozzarella sticks, fries, etc), salads, wings, wraps, desserts, calzones, stomboli, and gourmet pizzas.

We didn’t have a menu but used their website. you can order through he website but we just called it in. When we got the food they gave us a menu and it is loaded with coupons. *I just looked and it says online ordering is TEMPORARILY unavailable.

I give this place 5 stars and will be ordering form their plenty of times!

Lg 2 topping & 2 Liter

Add any 2 toppings and pick a soda- Perfect! make their own dough, use a family homemade recipe for the sauce and only use Grande cheese.

The Philly Cheesesteak

Pizza Healthy Cheesesteak
Fri-Sat 11:00AM - 12:00AM (Fir & Sat)
Sun-Thu 11:00AM - 11:00PM (Sun- Thurs)
Ancsz2l2or35vuaby-ddws
PandaLHU

Baltimore, MD

Cheezy's Pizza & Subs  Restaurant Reviews

Cheezy's Pizza & Subs is located near the cities of Ruxton, Eudowood, Lutherville, Riderwood, and Timonium.
People found this by searching for: Cheesy's Menu Joppa Road, Cheezies Pizza, Cheezy's Pizza & Subs, Cheezies Pizza Towson, Cheese's Pizza Joppa, Cheezies Pizza Joppa Rd, and Cheesy Pizza Towson.