Chef

Cuisine: Barbecue, American, Lunch

Overall
Pros
"Fast drive-thru, good food, good price "
"I come here whenever I can. There breakfast is amazing so are there burgers. My favorite is the chicken biscuit though."
"Employees are the friendliest southern style people anywhere I love that and the food is incredible!! I eat here at least 3 times a week never disappointed!!"
"I love the Apple turnovers and the chicken biscuits"
"I love their bar b que!"
"Chicken biscuits are heaven!"
Cons
"I honestly can't say any cons I've never had an issue with this place guess that's why they've been in business since the 60's"
Comments
"Check this place out you won't be disappointed "

Barbecue American Lunch

Chef  Restaurant Reviews

• 9/03/2016 A diner from US tried it.

• 6/14/2016 A diner from Cleveland, TN tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 6/13/2016 A diner from Cleveland, TN tried it, liked it, and rated it 3 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Fast drive-thru, good food, good price
  • 3/29/2016 A diner from US tried it and liked it.

• 3/23/2016 A diner from Cleveland, TN tried it.

• 2/25/2016 A diner from Crane Hill, AL tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 11/09/2015 A diner from Cleveland, TN tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 9/25/2015 A diner from Charlotte, NC tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 9/23/2015 A diner from Cleveland, TN tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
  • 6/25/2015 A diner from GA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Cons
    Comments
    Check this place out you won't be disappointed
People found this by searching for: Vincente Ledonne Cleveland, The Chef Cleveland Tn Menu, The Chef Cleveland Tn, The Chef Menu Cleveland Tn, The Chef In Cleveland, Tn Menu, Chef Cleveland Tn, The Chef Restaurant Cleveland Tn, The Chef In Cleveland, Tn, and Menu For The Chef Cleveland Tn.