1892 Marlton Pike E
Cherry Hill, NJ 08003-2021

Chef's Kitchen

Cuisine: American, Catering, Cafe

Chef's Kitchen is a American, Catering, and Cafe restaurant where most Menuism users came for a business meeting, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped between 15% to 18%.

• 6/26/2015

An American food lover from Dallas, TX tried it.

• 9/02/2013

An American chowhound from Uruapan, 16 tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

tonyo photo

tonyo

Mount Holly, NJ

Terrific

I took some good friends along with my wife to this restauraunt a while ago. We entered a small but very welcoming room with a very friendly ambience. We went for dinner and were not dissappointed. The staff were professional and prompt. The food was a delight to see and delicious as well. I had baked salmon with orange miso glaze. It was a revelation. Eveyrone at our table, and apparently all of the other tables enjoyed our meals tremendously. I would highly recommend anyone who wants a dish that is a little different from the typical menu to try the Chef’s Kitchen.

BakedSalmon with orange miso sauce

It was a taste delight. Beautiful presentation. Portion was just right.

Mrgrita photo

Mrgrita

East Norriton, PA

Wonderful

I have been to Chef’s Kitchen on numerous occasions and it has truly become one of my most favorite places to eat. The atmosphere is modern European, but quaint. George, my usual waiter, is courteous, pleasant and always interested in your opinions. The food is delicious and they offer a nice selection of omelets, salads, pasta dishes and a “create your own” entree of chicken, tilapia, salmon or filet. If you haven’t tried them, what are you waiting for?!

BakedSalmon with orange miso sauce

This is my favorite Chef’s kitchen entree. The salmon is always cooked to perfection.

American Catering Good for groups

Chef's Kitchen  Restaurant Reviews

Chef's Kitchen is located near the cities of Cherry Hill Twp, Golden Triangle, Ellisburg, Westmont, and Haddon.
People found this by searching for: Chefs Kitchen Bistro Cherry Hill, Nj, Professional Chef In My Kitchen Nj, Chef's Kitchen Cherry Hill Nj, Chef's Kitchen Cherry Hill Nj Menu, Chefs Kitchen Cherry Hill, Chef Kitchen, Nj, and Chef's Kitchen Cherry Hill.