2160 Rose Ave
Burlington, CO 80807

Chen Vuong Thai

Cuisine: Asian, Chinese, Thai Fusion

Chen Vuong Thai is a Asian, Chinese, and Thai Fusion restaurant where most Menuism users came for a meal on the go, paid less than $10, and tipped more than 18%.

Overall
Pros
"The little boy helping always makes me smile anytime I come in. The service is always really nice and I always am pleased with the food"
  • 11/27/2018

A diner from Burlington, CO tried it.

• 8/23/2018

A diner from Colorado Springs, CO tried it.

• 7/11/2018

An Asian food lover from Burlington, CO tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
  • 6/17/2018

A diner from Joes, CO tried it and liked it.

• 3/12/2018

A diner from Mcallen, TX tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 1/21/2018

A dining patron from La Junta, CO tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 9/27/2017

An Asian chowhound from Burlington, CO tried it.

• 9/08/2017

An Asian food lover from Yuma, CO tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 5/19/2017

A diner from Westcliffe, CO tried it.

• 5/12/2017

An Asian food lover from Independence, MO tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Smoville photo

Smoville

San Diego, CA

Asian - best in town

I was working in Burlington, Colorado and there are not many choices for food in this small town. I have tried all of the restaurants at least twice.

I was surprised to find this little jewel. I’ve had the Spring Rolls, Pot Stickers and Crispy Spring Roll appetizers. They were all good but I love the fresh vegetables in the spring rolls.

For soup choice I have only had the Wonton Soup because I love Wonton Soup and they make there own mix fresh for the wontons. Next time I am town I will try the Sizzling Rice Soup.

For lunch and dinner I’ve had Spicy Basil Chicken (I liked it a lot but wished they used Thai Chili’s instead of Jalapeños). They are probably not the easiest things to get in the middle of the Prairie. I have also had the Thai BBQ Chicken. I loved this dish. It was chicken dipped in Panko and fried in Wok until crispy. It was served over some small white mushrooms with water chestnuts, sweet pea pods, bamboo shoots all topped with diced red onion some and sweet citrus sauce.

If you are looking for something different in town try it, you’ll like it!

Asian Chinese Thai Fusion

Chen Vuong Thai  Restaurant Reviews

People found this by searching for: Chen Vuong Thai Burlington, Thai Food Burlington Co, Thai Restaurant Burlington Colorado, Thai Restaurant Burlington Co, Thai Food In Burlington Co, Chen Vuong Thai, and Chen Vuong Thai Burlington Co.