Cheniere Shack

Cuisine: Lunch

Cheniere Shack is a Lunch restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped between 15% to 18%.

Overall
Pros
"Great crawfish and pie"
"Owners and managers very very rude "
"The food was good but pricey"
"Best boiled shrimp I've ever had and the homemade desserts!"
"Everything we got was good!!"
Cons
"Owner very rude."
"Owners are very rude people to customers and also their employees. That's why there is always a now hiring sign out front. They don't care how they talk to employees. I was in there when they cussed an employee out in front of customers. Very unprofession"
"Better food, better owners, better wait staff"
"What cons?! that I live 30 minutes away from it!"
"Nothing bad"
Comments
"Find somewhere else to eat"
"Find somewhere else to eat."
"BEST BOILED SHRIMP EVER"
"Go eat there-yummy!!"
wm71291 photo

wm71291

West Monroe, LA

RUDE OWNER!!

If your food doesn’t come after an hour and you want to leave without paying only for the food, and the owner tells you this restaurant isn’t a fast food one….

then you better pay for your food (even though you never received it), or the owner will call the police on you and force you to pay for something you never received!!

debbierl photo

debbierl

Spring, TX

Great food

The food was excellent. My son had blackened catfish with baked sweet potato, my husband had grilled catfish with baked sweet potato, and I had fried catfish with sweet potato fries. We also had the boiled shrimp appetizer and pecan pie for dessert. Everything we ate was fabulous and flavored well. Please stop by if you are ever in the area. We had great service and never saw a table ignored.

boiled shrimp

CajunKent13 photo

CajunKent13

Monroe, LA

The owner was rude but great food.

The owner was rude but the food was great. This was the only time I had this experience where the owner was like this. She may have just been having a bad day. We all have those sometimes. That being said I will return because I love all the food there. This visit I had the 16 ounce Ribeye and I must say it was one of the best steaks I have ever had. Cooked to order with lots of flavor. Did not even use any sauce. My daughter had the boiled shrimp and she loved them. They’re huge! Great salads and desserts that are all homemade. I highly recommend this restaurant.

Jason50 photo

Jason50

Calhoun, LA

Good Real Local American

Absoulutely wonderful. Owners are great local Americans. The Ribeye blackened with sauteed mushrooms is the best steak you can buy in this area. The money you spend stays local! Very good food and people. They will take great care of you. Just don’t go in there being a jerk and you’ll leave full, satisfied and happy. The bread pudding is so good, i’d fight a man over it.

mailady photo

mailady

West Monroe, LA

Horrible Service

Good food, outlandish prices, horrible service! Waitress was rude to us even though we let her know it was a special occasion for my parents. Had us go to the service area to get our own drink refills instead of getting refills for us. Augued with us about a drink we had ordered, and just plain had a bad attitude. I will be calling the manager on Monday. Won’t go back. This used to be a good place to eat.

boiled shrimp

Good, but the bad service ruined out dinner out.

January 24, 2009

Great Food, Cold Beer

Eat at the Cheniere Shack several times a month. Great food, cold beer, good service, incredible deserts.
April 22, 2008

NEVER AGAIN!!!

I would not recommend this establishment to anyone!! We went to eat supper there and waited for an hour for our food even though people that came in after us were receiving theirs. All we ordered were hamburgers and a poboy. We complained…

Cheniere Shack Lunch Dinner

Cheniere Shack  Restaurant Reviews

• 8/08/2016 A diner from West Monroe, LA tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 8/04/2016 A diner from US tried it.

• 6/09/2016 A diner from West Monroe, LA tried it, didn't like it, and rated it 1 star. They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

• 3/18/2016 A diner from West Monroe, LA tried it, liked it, and rated it 3 stars. They liked the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
    Great crawfish and pie
    Cons
    Owner very rude.
  • 2/26/2016 A diner from US tried it, didn't like it, and rated it 2 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Owners and managers very very rude
  • 2/25/2016 A diner from Longview, TX tried it and liked it.

• 2/24/2016 A diner from Memphis, TN tried it, liked it, and rated it 3 stars. They liked the food, didn't like the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 2/18/2016 A diner from US tried it.

• 6/06/2015 A diner from GA tried it and liked it. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 4/10/2015 A diner from TX tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Cheniere Shack is located near the cities of Monroe, Claiborne, and Brownsville Bawcomville.
People found this by searching for: Chenire Shack Menu, Cheniere Shack In West Monroe La, Cheniere Shack West Monroe La, Cheniere Shack, Cheniere Shack Restaurant, Cheniere Shack West Monroe, and Cheniere Shack Menu.