Chen's Garden

Cuisine: Chinese, Catering, Lunch

Chen's Garden is a Chinese, Catering, and Lunch restaurant where most Menuism users came for a meal on the go, paid less than $10, and tipped less than 15%.

Overall
Pros
"Amazing food, fast service. The staff works very hard. Best Chinese takeout I've ever had. I recommend the General Tsos combination meal and cheese wontons. "
"Fast service, and if you order enough, you get free food, too"
Cons
"The place isn't very inviting and there's no real incentive to dine in. "
"Nothing needs improved"
Comments
"Yummie"
mixedkid photo

mixedkid

Akron, OH

DELICIOUS

the best general Tso’s I’ve had! Super Tender! and fast service with god prices too! Definitely a new favorite and gonna become my regular take out.

23. General Tso's Chicken

got it extra spicy

mylantn photo

mylantn

Long Beach, CA

more good food

once again, amazing food from chen’s. two weeks ago we order from them twice. and we’re ordering again today. Got beef/ garlic sauce + chicken chow mein.

We always call on the phone and have it delivered. I wish who ever talks on the phone was a little nicer. I find it funny anyways. She never tells you your total at the end of the call. She does let you know it’ll take be 30 minutes or 40 minutes. Either way their food is amazing and my bf and I will probably be life long customers.

11. Beef with Garlic Sauce

great dish. gotta try it

50. Chicken Chow Mein

just wonderful! reminds me of a dish i use to eat back in my home in CA

angelkbn photo

angelkbn

Akron, OH

Gooooood Food

I highly recommend the cheese wontons.  They are a lot like crab rangoon from other restaurants, but better in my opinion: like chinese comfort food.

Chinese Parking Good For Kids

Chen's Garden  Restaurant Reviews

• 1/10/2016 A diner from Greensburg, PA tried it and liked it.

• 1/08/2016 A diner from Akron, OH tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 8/28/2015 A diner from Akron, OH tried it.

• 5/23/2015 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.

• 5/16/2015 A diner from FL tried it and liked it. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 12/24/2014 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 12/31/2014 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.

• 10/04/2014 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
    Cons
    The place isn't very inviting and there's no real incentive to dine in.
  • 9/26/2014 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.

• 8/23/2014 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Chen's Garden is located near the cities of Munroe Falls, Silver Lake, Stow, and Tallmadge.
People found this by searching for: Chen's Garden Cuyahoga Falls, Chen's Garden Menu, Chens Garden, Chens Garden Menu, Chen's Garden Cuyahoga Falls Menu, Chen's Garden, and Chens Garden Facebook.