110 Barclay Shopping Ctr

Cuisine: Pizza, Lunch, Cafe

Pizza

July 10, 2011

ROCKS!!!

ABSOLUTELY. I have lived in Cherry Hill my entire life Kingston estates to be exact. I am right down the street from a local sub shop,,that is a Cherry Hill institution, won't mention the name because I like one of the owners,, his name…
August 11, 2010

CHP Rocks!

We order from CHP a few times a wk at work. We have never been disappointed. We can't believe how extensive their menu is for a "pizza place" and how delish everything is! Their delivery is quick and they handle big orders correctly and…
December 14, 2008

mmmmmm good

This place has the best pizza turnovers I tasted in the whole county. I love to get extra sauce on the side to dip the golden crust into it. So yummy. I wish I could find a place like that out here.

5/11/2019

An Italian chowhound from Cherry Hill, NJ tried Toscana of Cherry Hill, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

5/06/2019

A diner from Cherry Hill, NJ tried Shangri-la, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

4/18/2019

A diner from Philadelphia, PA tried Toscana of Cherry Hill, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

3/04/2019

A dining patron from Cherry Hill, NJ tried Pho Eden, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

3/04/2019

An Italian food lover from Cherry Hill, NJ tried Toscana of Cherry Hill.

2/06/2019

An Italian chowhound from US tried Toscana of Cherry Hill.

12/23/2018

A Seafood chowhound from US tried Bobby Chez.

12/14/2018

An Italian chowhound from Cherry Hill, NJ tried Pizza Hut and liked it. They liked the food and liked the service.

11/30/2018

A Coffee food lover from Cherry Hill, NJ tried Baskin Robbins and liked it.

11/29/2018

A Chinese chowhound from Woodbridge, NJ tried Red Lantern.

Pizza Good For Kids Lunch

Cherry Hill Pizza  Restaurant Reviews

Cherry Hill Pizza is located near the cities of Cherry Hill Twp, Golden Triangle, Ellisburg, Westmont, and Haddon.
People found this by searching for: Cherry Hill Pizza Barclay Menu, Cherry Hill Pizza Barclay, Cherry Hill Pizza Menu, Cherry Hill Pizza Review, Specialty Pizza Near Cherry Hill Nj, and Cherry Hill Pizza.