23713 Saint Michaels Rd
St Michaels, MD 21663-2431

Chesapeake Landing Seafood

Cuisine: Lunch, Cafe, Seafood

Chesapeake Landing Seafood is a Lunch, Cafe, and Seafood restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal, paid more than $50, and tipped between 15% to 18%.

Overall
Pros
"Food great"
  • 9/19/2017

A diner from Gainesville, VA tried it.

• 5/25/2017

A Lunch chowhound from US tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 4/23/2017

A dining patron from Stevensville, MD tried it and liked it.

• 2/22/2017

A Lunch food lover from Rehoboth Beach, DE tried it.

• 6/09/2016

A Lunch food lover from Arlington, VA tried it.

• 5/05/2016

A diner from US tried it.

• 4/26/2016

A dining patron from Easton, MD tried it and liked it.

• 4/19/2016

A dining patron from Stevensville, MD tried it.

• 3/19/2016

A Lunch food lover from Washington, DC tried it.

• 1/27/2016

A diner from Falls Church, VA tried it.

Clh photo

Clh

Easton, MD

Poor service

Had the crab dip appetizer for starters. It was good, had a lot of crab & was quite tasty. Ordered crab cake lunch platter special for $11.95. A crab cake ( no bread-additional charge if u wanted that) & included one side. Crab cake was small but tasted ok- not over run with mayonnaise. Kind of pricey I thought for back fin crab meat & French fries. But the reason I will not return is because of awful service. The server didn’t even clear away our crab dip plates. We were seated at a 2 top table so there wasn’t much room to begin with, and the flies kept landing on the dirty appetizer plates. We never saw the server again until we had finished our lunch and she came to see if we wanted dessert. We declined & she laid our check on the table and walked away. I will also mention we were not greeted upon arrival either & there were 2 employees behind the counter. As many places as there are to eat in St. Michaels, I will not return to this location.

Crab dip

The crab dip is worth the $10

traveler6 photo

traveler6

Easton, MD

Should've Known

It all began when I decided that we’d go somewhere different for lunch on a blistering hot summer Saturday. My wife and I have lived on the eastern shore with our kids for about 4 years and we had never been to Chesapeake Landing. When we arrived it was about 3 pm and we were right in between lunch and dinner, as we were seated the first thing my wife noticed was the dead fly smack dab in the middle of the table adorning it like some sort of macabre Addams Family treat. The combination of steel drum music simultaneously playing with the country music in the kitchen was confusing. 10 minutes later our server carelessly walked up to the table and reluctantly removed the offending critter.
We ordered our drinks and an appetizer of potato skins which took 15 minutes to come out and when they did our incredibly inept waitress plunked the hot plate of spud skins in the middle of the table without any dishes or utensils. We should’ve known better and run as fast as we could to the nearest burger place , but nooooooh! we placed our lunch order like fools! When my cheesesteak sandwich came out my wife lifted a long white hair off the plate and gave me “the look”, her reuben was a grease laden mass of gelatinous goo and the $18 rockfish and fries my son ordered was as sad a lunch Nacho Libre’s old Padre could’ve possibly imagined. We give Chesapeake Landing 5 thumbs down.

Cheese steak sandwich

The long white hair on my sandwich was totally free!

leenie photo

leenie

Hurlock, MD

Plastic in our food.....son ordered crab...

Plastic in our food…..son ordered crab cakes…ate a few pieces of plastic before he realized it was exactly that and not shells!

Manager didn’t care in the least…waitress said she said ‘ok’…!!!
What is that to mean?!!!

Would NOT suggest anyone eating there…it was evident they did not appreciate our business….

11/05/2018

A dining patron from New York, NY tried Stars Restaurant Inn at Perry Cabin by Belmond.

7/20/2018

A diner from Midlothian, VA tried Foxy's.

6/25/2018

An American (New) chowhound from Ocean City, NJ tried Stars Restaurant Inn at Perry Cabin by Belmond.

6/17/2018

A diner from US tried Rusticana Pizza.

9/19/2017

A Lunch chowhound from Gainesville, VA tried Chesapeake Landing Seafood.

7/17/2017

A dining patron from Chester, MD tried Carpenter Street Saloon.

5/25/2017

A Lunch chowhound from US tried Chesapeake Landing Seafood, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

5/02/2017

A Pizza chowhound from Gwynn Oak, MD tried Rusticana Pizza.

4/23/2017

A diner from Stevensville, MD tried Chesapeake Landing Seafood and liked it.

2/22/2017

A dining patron from Rehoboth Beach, DE tried Chesapeake Landing Seafood.

Poor Service Dinner Lunch

Chesapeake Landing Seafood  Restaurant Reviews

Chesapeake Landing Seafood is located near the cities of Saint Michaels, St Michaels, Bozman, Newcomb, and Mcdaniel.
People found this by searching for: Chesapeake Landing Restaurant Menu, Chesapeake Landing St. Michaels, Chesapeake Landing Restaurant St Michaels Md, Chesapeake Seafood Landing, Michaels In Chesapeake Va, Chesapeake Landing/St Michaels,Md, Chesapeake Landing Restaurant, and Chesapeake Landing Restaurant St Michaels.