4551 Mills Cir
Ontario, CA 91764-5220

Chevy's Fresh Mex

Cuisine: Mexican, Catering, Tex-mex

Chevy's Fresh Mex is a Mexican, Catering, and Tex-mex restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped between 15% to 18%.

Overall
Pros
"Margaritas were excellent the beef tamales were very good and prices are really reasonable "
"The food is horrible it tasted like somebody warmed up a hungry man tv dinner and serves it to.us. "
Cons
"Greetings and better customer service "
"Everything "
Comments
"Nothing at this time"
  • 10/02/2014

A Mexican chowhound from San Jose, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 9/26/2014

A dining patron from San Jose, CA tried it and liked it.

• 9/18/2014

A dining patron from San Jose, CA tried it.

• 5/22/2014

A Mexican chowhound from San Jose, CA tried it.

• 10/19/2013

A Mexican chowhound from La Puente, CA tried it, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
    Cons
    Everything
    Comments
    Nothing at this time
  • 7/26/2013

A diner from San Diego, CA tried it.

mgpinkish photo

mgpinkish

Cerritos, CA

Costly, but great customer service!

Customer service is good here. Our waiter was extremely friendly. The friendliness came off genuine and did not look fake whatsoever. I watched the other wait staff and they seemed to offer pretty good customer service as well. The manager actually came by to our table to ask how things were which I thought was nice. (It was nice to know that he wasn’t only observing how things were running throughout the restaurant but wanted verbal input from customers.)

I was hungry and my mom actually adored the chips and salsa that are given to all customers while they are waiting for their orders. Our waiter did not mind us asking for more chips and salsa while we were waiting for our orders to come. Their salsa was good.

Food is on the expensive side. I don’t think anything was cheap as the cheapest food item on the menu was on the expensive side as well. Their menu also did not have a lot to offer. I’ve eaten at a Chevy’s in Northern California before and it was a totally different menu. But then again, that was about a decade ago. Perhaps that was a different Chevy’s or they just simply do things differently up in Northern California. Vegetarians, you’ll be pretty limited with what you can order. Cost-conscious people, you’ll also be pretty limited with what you’re willing to order.

The restaurant is clean and nicely decorated. The back of the restaurant is a lot more spacious than the front of the restaurant. The front of the restaurant was crowded. There was a lot of action in the front of the restaurant. Those that tend to be claustrophobic or just dislike crowds would be better off requesting to sit in the back of the restaurant. Besides, the back of the restaurant has a lot of windows that will enable you to look outside of the restaurant when you’re bored.

The restaurant is located by the mall. If you want good customer service along with generous portion sizes (I guess you get what you pay for), then Chevy’s might be a good place for you to eat at. I must warn you that food does take quite a bit of time before it gets to your table. Also, there are a lot of other places to eat (inside and outside of the mall) at besides Chevy’s ranging from Rainforest Cafe to Krispy Kreme.

Warning: If you’re really hungry, you’ll be better off eating at a different restaurant. I say this because you could easily eat away your free starter chips and salsa which will take a toll on you by the time your order comes. That and the fact that orders do not come as fast as you’d like for it to come. Like I said, if you are hungry and want to eat the moment you walk inside, dine elsewhere.

There are a lot of parking spaces available so you shouldn’t have a problem with finding a spot to park even when they do get busy.

34. Veggie Burrito

This is not your average veggie burrito that simply contains beans, cheese and rice. It’s a burrito that contains “seasonal vegetables with jack, cheddar and cotija cheeses, fresh pico de gallo, black beans, rice and … hot salsa in a warm, whole wheat tortilla”. It was a pretty expensive burrito, but I received a big burrito for the price and not some bean, cheese and rice burrito you can easily get somewhere else for several dollars cheaper. I give this burrito three stars simply because it didn’t really appeal to my senses (tastebuds). Tastewise, it was just okay. It was great in that the burrito came off kind of healthy, but it wasn’t as tasty as it should have been and Mexican food usually is tasty.

Mexican Online Ordering Catering

Chevy's Fresh Mex  Restaurant Reviews

Chevy's Fresh Mex is located near the cities of North Ontario, Upland, and Montclair.
People found this by searching for: Chevy's Happy Hour Ontario Ca, Happy Hour Menu At Chevy's In Ontario Ca, Happy Hour Ontario Mills, Chevy's Happy Hour Ontario, What Should I Order At Chevys, Chevys Ontario Mills, Chevys Ontario, and Chevys Ontario, Ca.