1454 Rue Peel
Montreal Metro Area, QC H3A 1S8

Chez Alexandre & Fils

(Between Place Mont-Royal and Boulevard de Maisonneuve O)

Neighborhoods: Ville-Marie
Cuisine: French

Chez Alexandre & Fils is a French restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends, paid between $25 and $50, and tipped between 15% to 18%.

• 11/05/2013

A diner from Québec, QC tried it and liked it.

Nancy9519 photo

Nancy9519

Montréal, QC

Exquisite Food and Service! Definately a place to recommend!

Finally a place opened till 2am serving Food!! Here we were looking for a good place to eat downtown on a Friday night at midnight. I was so happy to hear the the whole menu was available (not like many other restos, after a certain time half the menu is not available because the cook is not there). We got to chose what we wanted on the menu and had a glass of champagne to end the night! Thank you for your Exquisite food and service! Will definately recommend your resto!

Steak Tartar

Melted in my mouth! I asked for it lightly spicy and they prepared it at the table in front of me! Very different and Delicious! They brought me some home fries, the best I have ever tried. My friend had an onion soup, and I of course tasted it (WOW…hmmmm mmm mmm) What a beautiful night I had! Thank you Chez Alexandre!

French Reservations Downtown

Chez Alexandre & Fils  Restaurant Reviews

Chez Alexandre & Fils is located near the cities of St Colomban and Saint Colomban.
People found this by searching for: Chez Alexandre Restaurant Montreal Menu, Chez Alexandre Et Fils Review, Alexander. Resurant Mot Real, Alexandre Et Fils Review, Chez Alexandre Montreal Reviews, Facebook Pictures Upload Chez Alexandre Restaurant, Restaurant Chez Alexandre Montreal, Chez Alexandre Restaurant, Montreal, and Chez Alexandre Review.