149 Union Ave

bambampebble photo

bambampebble

Memphis, TN

Nice romantic restaurant

Upon entering the restaurant, I was a little skeptical because it was more formal than what I was told over the telephone. The seating process seemed very unorganized. There were people shoved up against the entrance and it took forever to get seated, even with reservations. But once we were seated, the friendliness, attitude, and comfortable setting, it was easy to forget the wait. Food was delivered with a remarkable presentation, and the dessert was to die for. The best thing was my husband had taken me for a graduation present, when they brought out the mousse it had a cap and gown figure laying in it as an added treat. Each of the staff came by our table and told me congrats during the dessert portion of our meal. Followed by they knocked 10% off our final bill as their gift to me.
Now that I know how amazing the food and service is, I would wait twice as long if I had to! I noticed that many people in the restaurant were “regulars”—now I know why! I’ll definitely be back as well.

Pros: excellent food, friendly service
Con: unoriganized seating

New York Strip

Mouth watering, very tender, more than enough to feed myself, took the remaining home and heated it up forlunch the following day, as just as tender

French Reservations Southern French

Chez Phillippe  Restaurant Reviews

People found this by searching for: Restaurantchezpilippe, Chez Phillippe Memphis, Chez Phillippe Restaurant In Memphis, Memphis Chez Phillippe Restaurant, Chez Philippe Memphis Menu, Shae Phillippe, Memphis Tn, and Chez Phillippe.