Chianti South

Cuisine: Italian

Chianti South is a Italian restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal and tipped more than 18%.

Overall
Pros
"We called last minute for a reservation and was seated right away. Food was very good. They could serve better bread though. Prices are comparable. Nice atmosphere "
"Wonderful service and great authentic Italian food. With a nice wine list."
"Great food, excellent service. Special requests accomodated without any fuss."
"Great food and service"
"Great service, fresh food, owner operated."
"Everything was great!!"
"veal marsalla"
"I was there on a dinner meeting and requested a table away from the public and quiet and that's what I got . I will continue to have dinner meetings at this restaurant I enjoyed the food which was amazing and the location "
"Arturo, the owner, is awesome!"
"Great service, great food and good drinks. Owner is very hands on and super nice"
"Service is top notch. And so is food!!!"
"Incredible salad pasta sauce and seafood! Service was wonderful!"
"Food is damgud!"
Cons
"Rather small with tables very close together."
"Manicotti tasted like it was from a can."
"None!"
"A little pricey but worth it."
Comments
"Order the osso bucco..."
"Eat me some groovy Italian hea'!"
  • 6/20/2018

A dining patron from Albuquerque, NM tried it.

• 4/14/2018

An Italian chowhound from Pittsburgh, PA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the service.

• 4/10/2018

An Italian chowhound from Calabash, NC tried it and liked it. They liked the food.

• 3/03/2018

An Italian food lover from Shallotte, NC tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Wonderful service and great authentic Italian food. With a nice wine list.
  • 2/19/2018

An Italian chowhound from Beaufort, NC tried it and liked it. They liked the food.

• 12/31/2017

A diner from US tried it, didn't like it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 11/18/2017

An Italian food lover from Columbia, SC tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 12/13/2017

A diner from US tried it.

• 11/18/2017

An Italian food lover from US tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Great food, excellent service. Special requests accomodated without any fuss.
  • 11/15/2017

A dining patron from Albuquerque, NM tried it.

PJHM photo

PJHM

Little River, SC

Horrible Experience

After waiting three hours our food never arrived! The manager nor the waiter apologized. They even tried to make us pay for the salads that did arrive…..We were offered no compensation or apology for our evening. We will never ever go back there again!!!!

Nothing because it never came

SerenaMConway photo

SerenaMConway

Media, PA

Absolutely Love Them

Ok, before I begin I’d like to call out one of the reviewers for writing two reviews under different names. That’s crazy uncool, even if you had a bad experience PJHM/Pamela M.

So every year my family takes a two week vacation to Sunset Beach and half the reason we keep coming back is Chianti’s. We stay for 14 days and we eat there for probably 10 of them, it’s that good. I am partial to the calamari and penne alla vodka, but I’ve never had a bad meal there. Super friendly and hospitable, the staff at Chianti’s make us feel like family. They’re the best!

Osso Bucco

Amazing. Their marrow is amazing

Penne Alla Vodka

I order it almost every time I go, amazing.

Goat Cheese Plate

Um, amazing. Perfectly executed

Banana Peppers

Some peppers are hotter than others, but always done perfectly.

March 24, 2010

awful

What a huge disappointment. The staff does not seem to know what the heck they are doing. Never again!
August 11, 2008

HORRIBLE!! HORRIBLE!!

What an embarrassing evening! We waited three hours for our food that never arrived! The manager requested we pay for the salads we did receive. We will never dine there again.

Italian

Chianti South  Restaurant Reviews

Chianti South is located near the cities of North Myrtle Bch and Calabash.
People found this by searching for: Chianti South Little River Menu, Chianti South Menu, Chianti South Little River Sc Menu, Chianti South Restaurant, Chianti South Restaurant, Little River,Sc, Chianti South Little River Sc, Chianti South, and Chianti South Little River.