2109 Sc Route 17 S
Little River, SC 29566

Chianti South

Cuisine: Italian

Chianti South is a Italian restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal and tipped more than 18%.

Overall
Pros
"Our food was excellent "
"Food is fresh tasty and has a lovely presentation. Bread is too die for. One of my favorite places. "
"We called last minute for a reservation and was seated right away. Food was very good. They could serve better bread though. Prices are comparable. Nice atmosphere "
"Wonderful service and great authentic Italian food. With a nice wine list."
"Great food, excellent service. Special requests accomodated without any fuss."
"Great food and service"
"Great service, fresh food, owner operated."
"Everything was great!!"
"veal marsalla"
"I was there on a dinner meeting and requested a table away from the public and quiet and that's what I got . I will continue to have dinner meetings at this restaurant I enjoyed the food which was amazing and the location "
"Arturo, the owner, is awesome!"
"Great service, great food and good drinks. Owner is very hands on and super nice"
"Service is top notch. And so is food!!!"
"Incredible salad pasta sauce and seafood! Service was wonderful!"
"Food is damgud!"
Cons
"Rather small with tables very close together."
"Manicotti tasted like it was from a can."
"None!"
"A little pricey but worth it."
Comments
"Order the osso bucco..."
"Eat me some groovy Italian hea'!"
  • 4/29/2021

Swilcox tried it, liked it, and rated it . Swilcox liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Great food, wine and service. I had Chilean Sea Bass a large thick piece and delicious. Bringing friends back to experience. Excellent!
    Cons
    No improvements needed.
    Comments
    Chianti South is a great experience. Friendly and welcoming !
  • 2/11/2021

An Italian food lover from Myrtle Beach, SC tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Our food was excellent
  • 7/18/2020

A diner from Apex, NC tried it.

• 6/16/2020

A dining patron from Leland, NC tried it.

• 5/16/2020

An Italian chowhound from US tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 5/03/2020

A diner from Shallotte, NC tried it.

• 4/11/2020

A dining patron from Mount Laurel, NJ tried it and liked it.

• 1/31/2020

A dining patron from Little River, SC tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 1/03/2020

A dining patron from Boiling Springs, NC tried it.

• 12/25/2019

An Italian chowhound from North Myrtle Beach, SC tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

PJHM photo

PJHM

Little River, SC

Horrible Experience

After waiting three hours our food never arrived! The manager nor the waiter apologized. They even tried to make us pay for the salads that did arrive…..We were offered no compensation or apology for our evening. We will never ever go back there again!!!!

Nothing because it never came

SWilcox photo

SWilcox

Little River, SC

Excellent Restaurant Chianti South Calabash

Great food, wine and service. Such a pleasure to eat there – recommended to all our friends.

Sea Bass

Flavorful Seabass

SerenaMConway photo

SerenaMConway

Media, PA

Absolutely Love Them

Ok, before I begin I’d like to call out one of the reviewers for writing two reviews under different names. That’s crazy uncool, even if you had a bad experience PJHM/Pamela M.

So every year my family takes a two week vacation to Sunset Beach and half the reason we keep coming back is Chianti’s. We stay for 14 days and we eat there for probably 10 of them, it’s that good. I am partial to the calamari and penne alla vodka, but I’ve never had a bad meal there. Super friendly and hospitable, the staff at Chianti’s make us feel like family. They’re the best!

Osso Bucco

Amazing. Their marrow is amazing

Penne Alla Vodka

I order it almost every time I go, amazing.

Goat Cheese Plate

Um, amazing. Perfectly executed

Banana Peppers

Some peppers are hotter than others, but always done perfectly.

4/29/2021

Swilcox tried Brentwood Restaurant, didn't like it, and rated it . Swilcox liked the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
The food was good, but not worth the 2 hour wait for our meal.
Cons
We went for an Easter dinner. We were ignore for an hour before we received our menu. The owner told us to expect long delays in service due to the Holiday. We were here for New Years eve and busier than at Easter and didn't have bad service. Three waits
Comments
Don't go on a Holiday!
4/29/2021

Swilcox tried Chianti South, liked it, and rated it . Swilcox liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
Cons
No improvements needed.
Comments
Chianti South is a great experience. Friendly and welcoming !
2/24/2021

A Chicken food lover from US tried China Dragon, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

2/11/2021

An Italian food lover from Myrtle Beach, SC tried Chianti South, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
Our food was excellent
10/05/2020

A dining patron from Myrtle Beach, SC tried Burger King.

9/12/2020
7/18/2020

A dining patron from Apex, NC tried Chianti South.

6/16/2020

A dining patron from Leland, NC tried Chianti South.

5/29/2020

An American chowhound from Sumter, SC tried The Parson's Table.

5/16/2020

A dining patron from US tried Chianti South, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Italian

Chianti South  Restaurant Reviews

Chianti South is located near the cities of North Myrtle Bch and Calabash.
People found this by searching for: Chianti South Dinner Menu, Chianti South Little River Menu, Chianti South Little River, Chianti South Little River Sc, Chianti Little River Sc, Chianti South Little River, Sc, Chianti South Restaurant, Chianti South Little River Sc Menu, and Chianti South Menu.