Chianti South

Cuisine: Italian

Overall
Pros
"I was there on a dinner meeting and requested a table away from the public and quiet and that's what I got . I will continue to have dinner meetings at this restaurant I enjoyed the food which was amazing and the location "
"Arturo, the owner, is awesome!"
"Great service, great food and good drinks. Owner is very hands on and super nice"
"Service is top notch. And so is food!!!"
"Incredible salad pasta sauce and seafood! Service was wonderful!"
"Food is damgud!"
Cons
"None!"
"A little pricey but worth it."
Comments
"Order the osso bucco..."
"Eat me some groovy Italian hea'!"
PJHM photo

PJHM

Little River, SC

Horrible Experience

After waiting three hours our food never arrived! The manager nor the waiter apologized. They even tried to make us pay for the salads that did arrive…..We were offered no compensation or apology for our evening. We will never ever go back there again!!!!

Nothing because it never came

March 24, 2010

awful

What a huge disappointment. The staff does not seem to know what the heck they are doing. Never again!
August 11, 2008

HORRIBLE!! HORRIBLE!!

What an embarrassing evening! We waited three hours for our food that never arrived! The manager requested we pay for the salads we did receive. We will never dine there again.

Italian

Chianti South  Restaurant Reviews

• 9/21/2016 A diner from Calabash, NC tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 9/19/2016 A diner from Clemmons, NC tried it.

• 9/04/2016 A diner from Conshohocken, PA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 8/18/2016 A diner from Shallotte, NC tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 8/16/2016 A diner from Ocean Isle Beach, NC tried it.

• 8/04/2016 A diner from Tunkhannock, PA tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 7/24/2016 A diner from North Myrtle Beach, SC tried it.

• 7/21/2016 A diner from US tried it.

• 7/01/2016 A diner from Latrobe, PA tried it.

• 6/22/2016 A diner from Wilmington, NC tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
Chianti South is located near the cities of North Myrtle Bch and Calabash.
People found this by searching for: Chianti South Menu, Chianti South Little River Sc, Chianti South Restaurant, Chianti South Little River Sc Menu, Chianti South Little River Menu, Chianti South, Chianti South Menu Little River, and Chianti South Little River.