2501 W 6th St

Neighborhoods: Westlake
Cuisine: Yucatan, Lunch, Breakfast

mh2mh photo

mh2mh

thus began my romance with the michelada

Excellent. I love food of the Yucatan, and Chichen Itza does it really well.

Michelada: $6 for a big 20 oz. I had it made with Corona. Made with tabasco and lime. Very nice. Hey I could do this at home.

Brazo de reina: rolled tamale, different and very good, love the fresh tomato sauce on top.

Xcatic relleno de atun: mild blonde chiles stuffed with albacore. Excellent. towards the end those mild blonde chiles weren’t quite so mild. Again, loved the fresh tomato sauce.

Cocinita pibil: I’ve eaten lots of this, but this has got to be one of the best, maybe the best, version I’ve had to date. Really good flavors, and moist.

Caldo de pavo: turkey broth, shredded turkey, a few other ingredients. Very nice. Broth very flavorful, tasted like there may have been a hint of butter in it. The turkey was a little dry, though. But a very comforting soup.

Everything was so colorful! The walls are painted in rich oranges, and all the food arriving at our table were so many happy warm colors.
This is a definite return to place. I’m going to have to try their other location too since the prices are lower there.

Yucatan Lunch Good for groups

Chichen Itza  Restaurant Reviews

Chichen Itza is located near the cities of Civic Center Little Tokyo, Sanford, Dockweiler, Windsor Hills, and August F Haw.
People found this by searching for: 2501 W 6th Street Los Angeles Ca, Chicken Itza 2501 W 6th, 2501 W 6th St, Corona Ca, +Chichen Menus, Carlos' Restaurant Restaurant, Best Yucatan Restaurant In Los Angeles, Ca, Chichen Itza Restaurants Pictures, and 2501 W 6th St Los Angeles, Ca 90057.