18605 Gridley Rd
Cerritos, CA 90703-5407

Chick-fil-A

Neighborhoods: ABC
Cuisine: American, Breakfast, Fast Food

Chick-fil-A is a American, Breakfast, and Fast Food restaurant where most Menuism users came for a meal on the go and paid less than $10.

mgpinkish photo

mgpinkish

Cerritos, CA

Customer service at its best

Chik-fil-A knows the meaning of customer service. The last time I went there, everyone (all employees including the manager) greeted me warmly. An employee even said bye to me as he notice of me leaving the restaurant. This is what I’m talking about when it comes to customer service. It really is beyond satisfactory. I’m not sure if all Chik-fil-A’s are like this, however I do know that Cerritos’ and City of Industry’s Chick-fil-As provide great customer service. I just feel welcomed and happy each time I purchase food from here.

The condiments are visibly located at the front of the restaurant, along with napkins, utensils and breath mints (These mints run out fast!). For those that are on a rush to go to work or to go home, Chik-fil-A has a drive through.

A fun fact about this restaurant is that it used to be a Krispy Kreme before it became a Chik-fil-A. The restaurant is located next to Bank of America and is located within the same area as the Los Cerritos Mall.
Parking is plentiful, however be warned that the drive through and the restaurant itself can get extremely busy during lunch and dinner hours.

Waffle Potato Fries® - Waffle Potato Fries® at Chick Fil A-White Oak Crossing

Waffle Potato Fries®

Their fries are the best. Try it with their Polynesian sauce!

Icedream® - Icedream at Chick Fil A-White Oak Crossing

Icedream

There’s probably a decent amount of sugar in their ice dream (ice cream), however I find it enjoyable. It tastes great!

American Breakfast Fast Food

Chick-fil-A  Restaurant Reviews

Chick-fil-A is located near the cities of Artesia, La Palma, Hawaiian Gardens, Bellflower, and Cypress.
People found this by searching for: Chik Fil A, 90630, Kentang Waffle, Chick Fil A Luau Menu, Waffle Kentang, Chick Fil A Ice Cream, Chick Fil A Luau Menu, and Chick Fil A.