4132 Us Hwy 98 N
Lakeland, FL 33809

Chick-fil-A

Cuisine: Lunch, Breakfast, Cafe

Chick-fil-A is a Lunch, Breakfast, and Cafe restaurant where most Menuism users came for a meal on the go and paid less than $10.

barnibear photo

barnibear

Bartow, FL

Didn't "camp out" for the Opening

They had grand opening month or so ago, and people were stacked up out front and all around in tents waiting for the doors to open the next day to get some “free stuff” …maybe when I was in my “Woodstock years”, but not now at this age – in the Florida heat and bugs, no thank you. No chicken of any kind is worth that. We waited, til a slower day and time of day – parking space is kind of limited. We both had chick-filet sandwiches. It was better than I remember from years ago – tried one many years ago in Charlotte NC (husband never had) – and back then it was like cardboard meat on cardboard bread – this was improved but I still would not have slept in a tent in their parking lot to get it!!

Chick-Fil-A Chicken Sandwich

Our Chick-Fil-A sandwiches were ok – better than they were many years ago (another time/place) – fairly tender.

Online Ordering Good For Kids Dinner

Chick-fil-A  Restaurant Reviews

Chick-fil-A is located near the cities of Eaton Park.
People found this by searching for: Chick Filet 98 North, A Phone Number For The Chick Fillet On Highway 98 N. In Lakeland Florida, Bugs Found In Chick Fil A Restaurants, Chick Fil A Lakeland Fl No 98, Chicken Fillet 98 North, Chick Fil A 98 North, 4132 Us Hwy 98 N Hrs, Chick Fil A Us 98, and Chili's 4132 Us Highway 98 N Lakeland Fl.