606 Kennedy Blvd

juelz201 photo

juelz201

Jersey City, NJ

Terrible

I went to buy one can of soda and the 10 year old looking kid who works there didn’t even tell me how much it was. I gave a $20 bill and he gave me $19 back without saying thanks. The kid took a while to count money and I had to assume it cost $1. So I asked does it cost $1? He replies yes with tax. At least the kid should have some decency toward customers. How the hell would I know that the damn soda cost $1 rather than the usual .75 cents. The place looks horrible, basically just stepping into a dirty kitchen. Mcdonald’s looks more clean than that place. If the employees can’t even sell a soda properly, then they should hire better employees. In addition, the staff was just watching football rather than working and cleaning the place. HORRIBLE SERVICE!

Can Soda

Chicken Delivery Hamburgers

Chicken Galore  Restaurant Reviews

Chicken Galore is located near the cities of West New York, Weehawken, Weehawken Twp, Guttenberg, and Bronx.
People found this by searching for: Chicken Galore Menu, Chicken Galore, Chicken Galore Jersey City Nj, Chicken Galore Union City, Chikengalore Union City, Chicken Galore Union City Menu, Chicken Galore Jersey City, and Chicken Galore Union City Nj.