3560 Elizabeth Lake Rd
Waterford, MI 48328-3010

Chicken King

Cuisine: American, Chicken, Sandwiches

Chicken King is a American, Chicken, and Sandwiches restaurant where most Menuism users came for a meal on the go and paid between $10 and $25.

Overall
Pros
"Ribs & boasted potatoes"
"Awesome ribs and potatoes. "
"I go thru the drive threw "
"Beware! Chicken King prices are SO HIGH , that they don't even print them on the carry out menu! VERY SMALL pieces of fish, NOT worth the price. Not going back"
"Good ribs"
"chicken is great, and the broasted potatoes are too."
"Food is delicious, great ribs"
"Absolutely horrible. I looked at the menu on the company web page and ordered. When I got there the price was several dollars more than the menu. When I brought it up the girl at the counter stated that she gets that a lot but they aren't the ones "
"Worst chicken I ever had. Small dry over cooked. I don't know how they stay in buisness."
"Per friendly"
Cons
"see pros"
"Not as good as it used to be. Windows were dirty and building seemed run down "
"They should stick to the rib's. They are good."
Comments
"Your restaurant Is the bomb I will rate it a 100 also I like the Royal ribs "
"Go to KFC, you can't go wrong!"
  • 10/08/2018

An American food lover from Detroit, MI tried it.

• 9/25/2018

An American chowhound from Clarkston, MI tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

• 3/21/2018

A diner from Pontiac, MI tried it.

• 2/08/2018

An American chowhound from US tried it.

• 2/04/2018

A diner from Detroit, MI tried it.

• 12/21/2017

An American chowhound from Waterford, MI tried it.

• 11/16/2017

An American chowhound from Detroit, MI tried it and liked it. They liked the food and liked the service.

• 9/04/2017

A diner from MI tried it.

• 8/27/2017

A dining patron from Clarkston, MI tried it.

• 7/31/2017

A dining patron from Waterford, MI tried it.

Rachelthehuman photo

Rachelthehuman

Fenton, MI

Great service!

I’ve been going to this chicken king for a while, but within the last year I’ve notice a really big improvement & I think it come along with the new manager, Phil. He has great costumer service & always seems to have the place under complete control. He has very good leadership skills. Always enjoy my time at chicken, especially sense phill has been managing.

Hot dog Special

jstooie photo

jstooie

Waterford, MI

What a Mistake!!

I was looking for a place to grab some food and I passed by this place and decided to give the place a shot. I placed my order and walked about the building and disgusting comes to mind. Aside from the fact that the bathrooms were CLOSED (which I know isn’t a proper thing with the health dept) The building was run down with -0- maintenance obviously ever done.
I paid almost $12 for a 4 piece chicken dinner. The following is what I received:
(1) KFC bucket 0’ mashed potatoes
(1) Little 10 cent roll
(4) TINY, dry over seasoned Cajun pieces of chicken
If that is the respect that you people give the front end then Holy Crap! how bad is the back end?
It does amaze me that someone can sell this kind of turd and people will still keep coming back.
You got me once – That is my limit

American Chicken Sandwiches

Chicken King  Restaurant Reviews

Chicken King is located near the cities of Waterford Township, Drayton Plains, Independence Township, Village Of Clarkston, and Independence.
People found this by searching for: Chicken King Menu Waterford Mi, Chicken King, Chicken King Waterford Menu, Chicken King Waterford, Chicken King Menu, Chicken King Waterford Mi., Chicken King Waterford Mi, and Chicken King Waterford Mi Menu.