3774 Chili Avenue
Rochester, NY 14624

Chili Hots

Cuisine: Lunch, Chicken, Hamburgers

Chili Hots is a Lunch, Chicken, and Hamburgers restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal and paid less than $10.

Overall
  • 5/19/2016

A diner from Spencerport, NY tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 12/07/2015

A dining patron from Brooklyn, NY tried it.

• 11/20/2015

A Lunch chowhound from Rochester, NY tried it and liked it.

• 2/26/2015

• 1/02/2015

A Catering food lover from Dallas, TX tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    This is the best asian food i have had in all of corpus!!!!
    Cons
    Nothing could make this better!
  • 11/07/2014

A diner from Chicago, IL tried it.

• 11/05/2014

A Lunch chowhound from Newark, NJ tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 6/14/2013

A dining patron from US tried it.

Jackflin photo

Jackflin

Rochester, NY

The best takeout food and service I've had in awhile!!

I was extremely pleased when choosing this place for a quick dinner for my family. It was a Friday so my wife and I ordered the fish fry which came with fries and coleslaw for only $7.99. Not only was it a great price for the amount of food we got but by far the best tasting crispy fish and chips I’ve ever had!! They make their fish fry with a skinless haddock and they give you the option of beer battered or breaded. We chose one of each and boy were they tasty! We also ordered one of their specialty’s for my son, the skyburger. It was a double bacon cheeseburger, dressed and it came with fries and mac salad also only about $8. A great price for the amount of food! My youngest is 12 so she qualified for the kids meals and she got the kids chicken fingers that came with fries and drink for only $5. Inside the store was very clean and the service was welcoming,and very friendly. Our food came out quick and hot. We will definitely be frequenting this place for our weekly take out night!!

Fish Fry

Fresh and crispy steaming hot fish fry served with fries and coleslaw and a good amount of food for the price!

Burgers specialties Online Ordering Lunch

Chili Hots  Restaurant Reviews

Chili Hots is located near the cities of Brighton and Loehmanns Plaza.
People found this by searching for: Where Are There Good Fish Fries In The 14624 Area, Chili Hots Menue, Chili Hots Chili Ny Menu, Chili Hots Rochester Ny Menu, Chili Hots Chili Ny, Chili Hots Rochester Ny, Chili Hots Menu, Fish Fry Chili Ny, and Chili Hots.