Overall
Pros
"It is a perfect location for my sister and I to meet. We love your salsa. You may want to think about having thicker chips. But I still like the chips."
"Great service"
Cons
"service was terrible. the server walked by our table 3 times and did not acknowledge us at all. We decided to leave and go somewhere else "
  • 5/28/2016

A dining patron from Denver, CO tried it.

• 12/31/2015

A Lunch specials food lover from Denver, CO tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, didn't like the service, and liked the ambiance.

Cons
  • 9/16/2015

A diner from TX tried it.

• 7/04/2015

A dining patron from Parker, CO tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 5/10/2015

A diner from Chicago, IL tried it.

• 2/14/2015

A Lunch specials food lover from Chicago, IL tried it.

• 2/03/2015

A Lunch specials chowhound from Dallas, TX tried it.

• 1/28/2015

A diner from Chicago, IL tried it.

• 3/15/2014

A Latin chowhound from Miami, FL tried it.

• 11/18/2013

A diner from Salt Lake City, UT tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Great service

Online Ordering Lunch specials Desserts
Tips
  • Thirsty? Chili's features bottomless beverages, with free refills on coffee, brewed and flavored teas, lemonade and fountain drinks. Adults may prefer frosted mugs of beer and five varieties of hand-shaken margaritas.
Little Panda

Chinese in Aurora Knolls-Hutchinson Heights

El Chubby's

Mexican in Sableridge

Chili's   Restaurant Reviews

People found this by searching for: Chili's On Arapahoe Road And Parker Road, Chilis At Arapahoe Crossings, Chilis On Arapahoes, Chili's Arapahoe Crossing, Chilis Restaurant Arapahoe & Parker Rd, Chilis Arapahoe Crossing, Chilis Arapahoe Crossings, and Chilis Rd.