Chili's

Cuisine: Lunch specials, Desserts, BBQ

Overall
Pros
"It is a perfect location for my sister and I to meet. We love your salsa. You may want to think about having thicker chips. But I still like the chips."
"Great service"
Cons
"service was terrible. the server walked by our table 3 times and did not acknowledge us at all. We decided to leave and go somewhere else "

Online Ordering Lunch specials Desserts
Tips
  • Thirsty? Chili's features bottomless beverages, with free refills on coffee, brewed and flavored teas, lemonade and fountain drinks. Adults may prefer frosted mugs of beer and five varieties of hand-shaken margaritas.

Chili's   Restaurant Reviews

• 5/28/2016 A diner from Denver, CO tried it.

• 12/31/2015 A diner from Denver, CO tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, didn't like the service, and liked the ambiance.

Cons
  • 9/16/2015 A diner from TX tried it.

• 7/04/2015 A diner from Parker, CO tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
  • 5/10/2015 A diner from Chicago, IL tried it.

• 2/14/2015 A diner from Chicago, IL tried it.

• 2/03/2015 A diner from Dallas, TX tried it.

• 1/28/2015 A diner from Chicago, IL tried it.

• 3/15/2014 A diner from Miami, FL tried it.

• 11/18/2013 A diner from Salt Lake City, UT tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Great service
Bent Fork American Grill

American in Heather Ridge

Little Panda

Chinese in Aurora Knolls-Hutchinson Heights

People found this by searching for: Chili's Arapahoe Crossing, Chilis At Arapahoe Crossings, Arapahoe Crossing Chilis, Chilis Restaurant Arapahoe & Parker Rd, Chilis, Arapahoe Crossings, Aurora, Co, Chilis Arapahoe Crossing, Chilis Parker Arapahoe, Chili's On Arapahoe Road And Parker Road, and Chilis Arapahoe Crossings.