Chili's

Cuisine: Lunch specials, Desserts, BBQ

Overall
Pros
"It is a perfect location for my sister and I to meet. We love your salsa. You may want to think about having thicker chips. But I still like the chips."
"Great service"
Cons
"service was terrible. the server walked by our table 3 times and did not acknowledge us at all. We decided to leave and go somewhere else "

Online Ordering Lunch specials Desserts
Tips
  • Thirsty? Chili's features bottomless beverages, with free refills on coffee, brewed and flavored teas, lemonade and fountain drinks. Adults may prefer frosted mugs of beer and five varieties of hand-shaken margaritas.

Chili's   Restaurant Reviews

• 5/28/2016 A diner from Denver, CO tried it.

• 12/31/2015 A diner from Denver, CO tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, didn't like the service, and liked the ambiance.

Cons
  • 9/16/2015 A diner from Mooresville, NC tried it.

• 7/04/2015 A diner from Parker, CO tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
  • 5/10/2015 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.

• 2/14/2015 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.

• 2/03/2015 A diner from TX tried it.

• 1/28/2015 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.

• 3/15/2014 A diner from FL tried it.

• 11/18/2013 A diner from Salt Lake City, UT tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Great service
People found this by searching for: Chilis Restaurant Arapahoe & Parker Rd, Chili's On Arapahoe Road And Parker Road, Chilis At Arapahoe Crossings, Chili's Arapahoe Crossing, Chilis Parker Arapahoe, Chilis Arapahoe Crossing, Chilis Arapahoe Crossings, Chilis, Arapahoe Crossings, Aurora, Co, and Arapahoe Crossing Chilis.