1750 W 119th Street

Chili's

Neighborhoods: Morgan Park
Cuisine: Bar, Lunch, Pub Food

Overall
Pros
"No pros bad all together "
"Our waitress Stacy was excellent. Our food was piping hot and tasted great. We also felt the price point was affordable. "
"There were people fighting when me and my party arrived. We were moved 3 times before actually being seated to dine in. The wrong drinks were brought to us. Some of food never came out. Main entrees were not complete. The server threw check at us and was "
"Good neighborhood hangout"
"They better people working n better management "
"I sat for 25 minutes before I was greeted by waitress. I never received my beverage . This was at the bar in plain view with only a few seated there. Im still sitting here with no drink. Really? One word:HORRIBLE. "
Cons
"Took way to long to order... I'm diabetic she took 20 mins.. We had no water no bread no appetizer.. Horrible...And No it wasn't crowded.. We had to tell the Manager we need to Order!!!! "
"It starts at the top of the food chain, better management and night shift crew."
"The music could be more diverse"
Comments
"The service simply sucks i was there 10 minutes no water on the table the waitress took to long coming back i will not go there again"
"Better to attend lunch"
"Skip this chillies"
  • 2/28/2020

A Bar chowhound from Springfield, IL tried it.

• 12/17/2018

A Bar food lover from US tried it.

• 9/03/2017

A Bar food lover from US tried it.

• 3/07/2017

A diner from IL tried it.

• 2/07/2017

A diner from Chicago, IL tried it, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
    No pros bad all together
    Comments
  • 1/09/2017

A Bar food lover from IL tried it, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

• 1/02/2017

A Bar chowhound from IL tried it.

• 10/16/2016

Cons
  • 5/26/2016

• 2/17/2016

A diner from IL tried it.

vedant photo

vedant

Meerut, UP

Hey I am the user of windows 10 operating...

Hey I am the user of windows 10 operating system and getting trouble that how do i windows 10 update settings operating system in few steps with the help of our tutorial.

Delivery Bar Dinner

Chili's   Restaurant Reviews

Chili's is located near the cities of Pilsen, Armour Square, Near South Side, Mc Kinley Park, and Near West Side.
People found this by searching for: Chili's 119, Chillis On 119 Menu, Chili Chicago, Chilis In Marshfield Plaza, Chilis On 119th, Chilli On 119, and Chili's 119th Marshfield.