Chili's

Neighborhoods: Evanston
Cuisine: American, Pub Food, Grill

October 24, 2008

Love this place!

The employees are great! Me and my hubby always eats here before a good movie next door! I recommend trying their fish! Also their desert is to die for!
May 26, 2007

Misleading Call-Ahead

We called ahead to Chili's in Evanston at 6 pm, and were told that we could be put on the call-ahead list for a table at 7. We arrived at 6:30, checked in, and got our pager. At 7, I asked the hostess if our table was ready. She informed…
January 25, 2007

good service, what you'd expect for a chain for food. bartender doesnt know anything!

I generally like chili's. but, the burgers were more expensive than wolfgang pucks! also, the bartender didnt know what a scotch was; she clearly had just been hired for her looks. she did know about the food though, and was helpful…

7/19/2017

A Hamburgers chowhound from US tried Ovo Frito Cafe.

7/19/2017

A Chinese food lover from Evanston, IL tried Hunan Star in Evanston and liked it. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

7/12/2017

A Kosher chowhound from Woodland Hills, CA tried Tel Aviv Glatt Kosher in Reseda.

7/12/2017

A Hamburgers food lover from Evanston, IL tried Ovo Frito Cafe.

7/08/2017

Aliciac3 tried Argo Tea in Evanston, liked it, and rated it . Aliciac3 didn't like the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
I love the unique teas and coffees choices. The prices were okay. When we cave through it was a busy but quick.
Cons
The prices were a bit steep. More like Starbuck's pricing, but we still wanted to try it. Not disappointed at all.
Comments
N!A
7/03/2017

A dining patron from Chicago, IL tried Bill's Drive-in in Evanston.

6/12/2017

A Seafood chowhound from US tried Kingston Grill and liked it. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

6/06/2017

An American food lover from Chicago, IL tried Ted's Restaurant in Evanston, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
Nothing fancy but great service and food. Simple diner food. Cook and waitress great people. I feel like I'm welcomed here and not just a person paying. They always remember me and what I usually eat.
Cons
No high chair and wish they had jalapeños with carrots because then it would truly replace the diner that closed in logan square. I'm from Chicago and come here for breakfast but would love canned whole jalapeños to be at the tables.
5/29/2017

A Coffee & Tea food lover from Glenview, IL tried Backlot Coffee, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

5/27/2017

A diner from Evanston, IL tried The Supreme Burrito.

American Open 7 Days Television
Tips
  • Thirsty? Chili's features bottomless beverages, with free refills on coffee, brewed and flavored teas, lemonade and fountain drinks. Adults may prefer frosted mugs of beer and five varieties of hand-shaken margaritas.

Chili's   Restaurant Reviews

Chili's is located near the cities of Skokie, Rogers Park, Niles Township, Wilmette, and West Rogers Park.
People found this by searching for: Chilis Evanston Hours, Chiles Restaurant Evanston Illinois Menu With Prices, Chilis In Evanston, Chilis Menu Evanston Il, Chili Evanston, Chilis Evanston Menu, Chilis Evanston, Chili's Evanston, and Chili's Near Me Evanston.