Chili's

Neighborhoods: Charter Oak
Cuisine: American, Lunch, BBQ

Chili's is a American, Lunch, and BBQ restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends, paid less than $10, and tipped between 15% to 18%.

• 4/24/2015

An American food lover from Tokyo, 40 tried it.

• 12/07/2014

A diner from Singapore, 00 tried it.

Chilis-300x200

From humble beginnings in Dallas, Chili’s rose to national fame through a combination of great service and innovation in Tex-Mex cuisine. Here are a few little-known facts you may not know about o...read more

DonnaMarie photo

DonnaMarie

Glendora, CA

Brand new in Glendora. My friend and I had to...

Brand new in Glendora. My friend and I had to check out the bar right away. Very bright! It was not in the center of the restaurant like the other Chili’s I have been too, which kinda dims things. It just on one side of the restaurant so there are windows all around. bright. I like my drinking done in dimness. But at least there is way more bar space since it is arranged in a square with the ’tender’s doing their thing in the center.

Usual Happy Hour. 50 cent wings, discounted beers and well drinks.
I am sure the food is the same. The spinach artichoke dip was mediocre as with the rest of the locations. But it was already ordered when I got there.

CLASSIC NACHOS - Classic Nachos at Chili's

Classic Nachos

What is up with only a few chips and each ship individually covered with cheese. I swear there was only like 10 chips.

HOT SPINACH & ARTICHOKE DIP - Hot Spinach & Artichoke Dip at Chili's

Hot Spinach & Artichoke Dip

Pretty bland and thin. I would skip this one.

Wings over Buffalo - Wings Over Buffalo at Chili's

Wings Over Buffalo

Wings. Pretty good.

American Good for groups Lunch

Chili's   Restaurant Reviews

Chili's is located near the cities of Citrus, Charter Oak, and Azusa.
People found this by searching for: Chilis Menu, Chili's Classics, Spinach Dip Chilis, Chili's Glendora, Order Online At Chilis Is In Glendora Ca, Chilis Glendora Ca, Chilis In Glendora, and Chilis Glendora.