Chili's

Cuisine: Mexican, Kid's Menu, Catering

Overall
Pros
"In the 3 years that we have lived in Hinesville we have only been here once that the food has come out in under an hour. Tonight I am here with my husband and 2 six-year olds. We arrived at 6:05 p.m. It is now 7:17 p.m. and there is no sign of our food"
Cons

Mexican Good for groups Kid's Menu

Chili's   Restaurant Reviews

• 4/07/2015 A diner from Atlanta, GA tried it, didn't like it, and rated it 1 star. They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

• 3/13/2015 A diner from Los Angeles, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 10/25/2014 A diner from Atlanta, GA tried it, didn't like it, and rated it 1 star. They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
  • 4/11/2014 A diner from Dallas, TX tried it, didn't like it, and rated it 1 star. They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
    None
    Cons
    None
  • 10/03/2013 A diner from Decatur, GA tried it.

People found this by searching for: Hinesville Chili's Reviews, Chilis Hinesville Ga, Chili's Menu Hinesville Ga, Heinz Ville Georgia, Applebees Heinz Ville Georgia, Chilis Hinesville, Chili's Restaurant Heinz Ville Georgia, Chili's Heinz Ville Georgia, and Chili's Restaurant Menu.