3515 Missouri Blvd
Jefferson City, MO 65109

Chili's

Cuisine: Mexican, Kid's Menu, Lunch

Chili's is a Mexican, Kid's Menu, and Lunch restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped between 15% to 18%.

• 6/04/2017

A Mexican chowhound from Jefferson City, MO tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

• 1/02/2015

A diner from Chicago, IL tried it.

• 12/12/2014

Bossybritches photo

Bossybritches

Jefferson City, MO

Please seat yourself......

While I always love Chilis food, I am irritated that I have to seat myself in the bar, and b/c of this fabulous little idea they have, it is impossible to get one of the 25 ppl walking past your table to see that you need service. So if you must sit in the bar…be prepared to wait.

Spicy Shrimp Salad

I love this salad! The tomato “dressing” that comes with it is, fire. It is consistantly good which is hard to come by.

Puggdogz photo

Puggdogz

Columbia, MO

No more second chances

This was the third time I tried Chili’s and the last time. I had eaten there twice, once the food was not good, twice the service was poor. This time I got a gift certificate for my birthday and I had three restaurants to choose from . I chose Chili’s. I went on a Sunday and my companion and I ordered the two for $20. menu. There is nothing to say except the food was not good. The broccoli was just boiled, plain broccoli. The steak was a 4 on the scale of 10. Nothing was good except the Margarita I ordered. We ended up owing around $5.00 . That was about what the meal was worth in our opinions.

steak for two

cold (room temperature) Steak only fair, broccoli bland and room temp. The loaded potatoes would have been very good, but they were cold also. I think the vegies were served on while the steak was being cooked. Service was very good.

joshuab photo

joshuab

Little Rock, AR

It's good for a chain resturant.

It’s a good resturant overall. We [Fam and Friends] always seem to enjoy it.

1/2 Rack of Ribs

I get the Ribs most of the time I go their, but my recent trip to Chili’s, the ribs were fatty.
Their food is excellent for a chain.

5/31/2019

A dining patron from California, MO tried El Espolon, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

5/24/2019

A Japanese chowhound from Eugene, OR tried Fuji Japanese Steakhouse.

5/13/2019

A dining patron from US tried Captain D's Seafood.

3/06/2019

A diner from Boydton, VA tried Mels Country Cafe.

2/09/2019

A Chinese chowhound from Holden, MO tried Dragon Kitchen.

2/05/2019

A Mexican food lover from US tried Manuel's Taqueria, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

1/14/2019

A diner from US tried Ryan's.

1/04/2019

A Deli chowhound from Buckner, MO tried Mcalister's Deli.

11/16/2018

A Mexican food lover from Jefferson City, MO tried Mi Tolteca.

11/04/2018

A Mexican food lover from US tried El Espolon, liked it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
The great service
Cons
My quesadilla was cold so was my rice. My food was served on a broken plate .
Mexican Kid's Menu Good for groups

From CityGrid:

Chili's   Restaurant Reviews

People found this by searching for: Chilis Jeff City, Chili's Jefferson City Mo, Chilis, Mexican Restaurants Jefferson City Mo, Chili's In Jefferson City Menu, Chilis Jefferson City Mo Menu, Chilis Jefferson City Mo, and Chili's Restaurant Menu At Wildwood In Jefferson City.