Chili's

Cuisine: Mexican, Catering, Lunch

Overall
Pros
"I really enjoy myself for the first two times I can but the third time was sucking and rude I didnt like her attitude. And told me I couldnt order what I wanted they made feel like I was a child when it came down to ordee"
"The service, food and employees."
Cons
"Slow rude and made me feel like I was a child ordering alcohol beverages my third time coming here and I enjoyed first two times but this time the service suck sign a disappointed customer"
"Really long wait for food, and for some strange reason, i felt something touch my leg under the table, and it was no actual person. Then the table was vibrating, me and the person felt it, but the table was connected to the wall, we couldn't even move"
Comments
"They need a attitude adjustment and more polite and they didnt check to see how was I doing and how was food I was ignored"
  • 2/19/2015

A Mexican food lover from Dallas, TX tried it.

• 1/29/2015

A dining patron from Atlanta, GA tried it and liked it.

• 7/17/2014

A diner from Ashburn, VA tried it.

• 7/05/2014

A dining patron from Ashburn, VA tried it.

• 6/13/2014

A dining patron from Chicago, IL tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, didn't like the service, and liked the ambiance.

Comments
  • 5/02/2014

A diner from Newark, NJ tried it.

• 2/16/2014

Pros
    The service, food and employees.
  • 11/03/2013

A Mexican chowhound from GA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 10/31/2013

A Mexican chowhound from US tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 10/01/2013

A Mexican food lover from Detroit, MI tried it.

Mexican Catering Dinner
Tips
  • Thirsty? Chili's features bottomless beverages, with free refills on coffee, brewed and flavored teas, lemonade and fountain drinks. Adults may prefer frosted mugs of beer and five varieties of hand-shaken margaritas.

Chili's   Restaurant Reviews

Chili's is located near the cities of Detroit Metro, Redford, Garden City, and Redford Charter Township.
People found this by searching for: Chillis Resturant, Redford, Mi, Chilis Livonia, Chili's Restaurant Locations Livonia, Chilis In Livonia, Chilis, Chilis In Livonia Menu, Chilis Livonia Mi To Go Menu, Chilis Livonia Mi, and Chili's Livonia.