Chili's

Cuisine: American, Low carb, Grill

Overall
Pros
"Fast service and friendly"
"Great service"
April 26, 2012

best customer service by manager

I visited the Maplewood Chilis on a business trip,We had some problems with our order which was reversed very professionally by the Manager(I believe her name is Serena).The food is very good.Good job Serena,From what I observed at…
December 2, 2010

Awesome food!

For a chain restraunt the food is awesome here. I simply love their baby back ribs memphis style. I've tried a ton of BBQ joints around town and nothing can beat their ribs, yes even Famous Daves and Market BBQ don't stand a chance. Sure…
September 15, 2008

A Favorite of Mine

This is my favorite basic grill and bar restaurant in the Twin City area. Everything I have ever eaten here has met or exceeded my expectations! And I've probably had about half of the menu! Some of my favorites include the chicken…

American Wheelchair accessible Beer Served
Tips
  • Thirsty? Chili's features bottomless beverages, with free refills on coffee, brewed and flavored teas, lemonade and fountain drinks. Adults may prefer frosted mugs of beer and five varieties of hand-shaken margaritas.

Chili's   Restaurant Reviews

• 12/01/2016 A diner from Minneapolis, MN tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Fast service and friendly
  • 9/28/2016 A diner from Saint Paul, MN tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 12/16/2015 A diner from Chicago, IL tried it.

• 11/09/2015 A diner from US tried it.

• 6/07/2015 A diner from Chicago, IL tried it and liked it. They liked the food and liked the service.

• 11/22/2014 A diner from Dallas, TX tried it.

• 4/05/2014 A diner from Chicago, IL tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 3/29/2014 A diner from Chicago, IL tried it.

• 12/16/2013 A diner from Minneapolis, MN tried it.

• 10/22/2013 A diner from Saint Louis, MO tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Great service
Chili's is located near the cities of Landfall, Pine Springs, Oakdale, Woodbury, and Landfall Village.
People found this by searching for: Chilis Menu Maplewood Mn, Chilis Drink Prices Maplewood Mn, Chili's In Maplewood Mn, Www.Chili's Restaurant Menu/Maplewood,Mn, Chilis Maplewood Hours, Chili's Maplewood Mn, Chilis Maplewood, Chili's Maplewood Mn Menu, and Chilis Maplewood Mn.