Chili's

Cuisine: Tex-mex, Mexican, Southwestern

Overall
Pros
"Didn't give all our [email protected] time. Friends ordered salad they never brought it out. Didn't bring my complete meal made some dumb excuse&the mgr claim he couldn't do anything. Corp office day they can't do anything either after asking questions. This loca"
"All"
"The waiter Brandon on the 3/30/14 at 1:53 was not a good waiter he gave me my drink order and when I tried to give my order he walked away to to take the larger table order while not completing my order. I asked another waiter if she could get my waiter s"
Cons
"Service was not good "
Comments
"This is the third time this has happen. I suggest the waiter give all his guest the same attention and service."
September 6, 2010

Spent $35 for two and still Hungry

We are not very big eaters, a reglar meal at a fast food joint will fill me up and my wife eats about half what I eat, but our recent visit to this chilis restaurant was disappointing. The portions are small and you won't get the value for…

Tex-mex Delivery Mexican
Tips
  • Thirsty? Chili's features bottomless beverages, with free refills on coffee, brewed and flavored teas, lemonade and fountain drinks. Adults may prefer frosted mugs of beer and five varieties of hand-shaken margaritas.

Chili's   Restaurant Reviews

• 4/01/2016 A diner from TX tried it.

• 1/09/2016 A diner from Memphis, TN tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 4/20/2015 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 3/30/2015 A diner from TX tried it, didn't like it, and rated it 1 star. They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 3/08/2015 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.

• 8/03/2014 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.

• 2/03/2015 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 10/12/2014 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.

• 5/04/2014 A diner from TX tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 4/16/2014 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    All
People found this by searching for: Chilis Poplar And Perkins, Chili's On Poplar And Perkins, Chilis On Perkins, Chilis Menu, Chili's Restaurant On Perkins In Memphis Tennessee, Chilis Memphis Perkins, and Chili's On Perkins.