Chili's

Cuisine: Tex-mex, Mexican, Southwestern

Overall
Pros
"Didn't give all our [email protected] time. Friends ordered salad they never brought it out. Didn't bring my complete meal made some dumb excuse&the mgr claim he couldn't do anything. Corp office day they can't do anything either after asking questions. This loca"
"All"
"The waiter Brandon on the 3/30/14 at 1:53 was not a good waiter he gave me my drink order and when I tried to give my order he walked away to to take the larger table order while not completing my order. I asked another waiter if she could get my waiter s"
Cons
"Service was not good "
Comments
"This is the third time this has happen. I suggest the waiter give all his guest the same attention and service."
September 6, 2010

Spent $35 for two and still Hungry

We are not very big eaters, a reglar meal at a fast food joint will fill me up and my wife eats about half what I eat, but our recent visit to this chilis restaurant was disappointing. The portions are small and you won't get the value for…

Tex-mex Delivery Mexican
Tips
  • Thirsty? Chili's features bottomless beverages, with free refills on coffee, brewed and flavored teas, lemonade and fountain drinks. Adults may prefer frosted mugs of beer and five varieties of hand-shaken margaritas.

Chili's   Restaurant Reviews

• 7/27/2016 A diner from US tried it.

• 4/01/2016 A diner from TX tried it.

• 1/09/2016 A diner from Memphis, TN tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 4/20/2015 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 3/30/2015 A diner from TX tried it, didn't like it, and rated it 1 star. They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 3/08/2015 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.

• 8/03/2014 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.

• 2/03/2015 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 10/12/2014 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.

• 5/04/2014 A diner from TX tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Flight Restaurant & Wine Bar

Napa Cafe

American in East Memphis-Colonial-Yorkshire

Bari

Italian in Midtown

People found this by searching for: Chilis Poplar And Perkins, Chilis On Perkins, Chili's On Perkins, Chili's On Poplar And Perkins, Chilis Menu, Chili's Restaurant On Perkins In Memphis Tennessee, Chili's On Poplar In Memphis Tn, and Chilis Memphis Perkins.