Pros
" On Tuesday, August 1 at 6:46 PM, I ordered dinner online: to-go curbside pickup. Notifications said my order would be ready at 7:08 PM. Great. I arrived at the establishment at about 7:14 PM. I parked in a to-go parking spot and waited. After about 10 m"
  • 8/01/2017

A Tex-mex chowhound from Farmington, MI tried it, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
  • 5/31/2015

A Tex-mex chowhound from Chicago, IL tried it.

• 9/30/2014

A Tex-mex chowhound from Chicago, IL tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 8/22/2014

A Tex-mex food lover from Chicago, IL tried it.

Tex-mex Delivery Mexican
Tips
  • Thirsty? Chili's features bottomless beverages, with free refills on coffee, brewed and flavored teas, lemonade and fountain drinks. Adults may prefer frosted mugs of beer and five varieties of hand-shaken margaritas.

Chili's   Restaurant Reviews

Chili's is located near the cities of Wixom.
People found this by searching for: Chillies Restaurant 8 Mile And Haggerty Road, Chillis Novi Mi, Chilli's Haggerty And 8mile, Chilis 8 Mile Haggerty, Chilies Restaurant In Novi Mi, Chillis In Novi, and Reviews For Chilis At 8 Mile And Haggerty Whistle.