Overall
Pros
"The drinks was amazing "
"food was great spent way too long to get it service was atrocious"
Cons
"We ordered 2 chicken bacon quesadilla it had to much cheese no bacon and very little chicken on it "
"15 minutes before or was taken then server showed up and told us there were other people is more important than us and they had to eat tooin my opinion not how you treat people that I've been waiting longer than they should havefood was great but not real"
Comments
"The fried pickles are delicious. The sitting of the restaurant was nice. I love going to Chili's. "
  • 8/11/2016

A dining patron from Pensacola, FL tried it and liked it.

• 5/24/2017

A Mexican chowhound from Pensacola, FL tried it, liked it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    The drinks was amazing
    Comments
  • 5/13/2017

A dining patron from Pensacola, FL tried it and liked it.

• 4/05/2017

A dining patron from Pensacola, FL tried it.

• 10/16/2016

A dining patron from Pensacola, FL tried it.

• 3/09/2016

A Mexican chowhound from US tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 1/02/2016

A diner from LA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 10/11/2015

A Mexican chowhound from Pensacola, FL tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 4/29/2015

A dining patron from Dallas, TX tried it.

• 4/11/2015

A Mexican chowhound from Atlanta, GA tried it, didn't like it, and rated it . They liked the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
    food was great spent way too long to get it service was atrocious

Mexican Tex-mex Dinner

Chili's   Restaurant Reviews

People found this by searching for: Chili S Mobile Hwy, Chili's Pensacola Fl Mobile Hwy, Chilis Menu, Chili's Restaurant Pensacola Florida Mobile Highway Menu, Chili's Mobile Hwy Apply, Chilis Menu Pensacola Fl, and Chili's Mobile Hwy Pensacola.