2711 N I H 35
Round Rock, TX 78664-7309

Chili's

Cuisine: American, Healthy, Chicken

Chili's is a American, Healthy, and Chicken restaurant where most Menuism users came for a meal on the go, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped between 15% to 18%.

tyris_no photo

tyris_no

Austin, TX

Refused service without my personal information

The Chilli’s in South Round Rock refused to serve me sunday April 20th, in person with cash literally in my hand, without providing my phone number and personal information.

If I were placing an order on the phone, if I were placing an order through the web, if I were setting up an account, if I were entering into any business agreement or beginning a long term business relationship with them AT ALL, then it is perfectly appropriate to ask for this kind of information to establish my identity.

I just wanted to buy a hamburger. It upset me to have to prove who I was to do that.

I was ordering food to go, but I was standing in front of him, holding the cash in my hand. He said “Can I have your phone number?” I said, “No thank you, I would like your big bites…” and he said “No, hold on I need your phone number.” I refused again, he explained it was corporate policy I refused again and said “I can’t take your order without your phone number” I said “I don’t think you understand, I am going to take my business elsewhere.” and he said “ok.” So I thanked him and left. I waited a bit, called the store and explained my experience and they said “It is corporate policy, if you don’t like it take it up with them.”

December 8, 2006

Have been a fan of this place for years...

I can remember going to Chili's when I was younger. Sitting here thinking about it, I didn't know they opened in the stone ages!. My favorite food item to get after getting the chips and queso is the Chicken Soft Tacos with no pico. It…
June 9, 2006

Great servers! Good food.

Hungry? Want something quick but healthy. Well, this Chili's has it all, as does any other Chili's. But the dfference with this one, is we love the servers here. We have eaten here probably 12 -15 times in the past year. There are…

12/30/2018

A dining patron from Laguna Hills, CA tried Cafe Java in Randalls Town Centre, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

12/29/2018

A dining patron from San Antonio, TX tried First Watch.

12/13/2018

A diner from US tried Sunrise Teahouse, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
Super awesome staff, kinda pricey but also very worth it
Cons
Over priced for the area and the product
Comments
12/12/2018

An American Traditional food lover from US tried Cotton Patch Cafe.

10/30/2018

A dining patron from Austin, TX tried Longhorn Steakhouse in La Frontera Village.

9/28/2018

A diner from Sandy, TX tried Chuy's.

9/16/2018

A Tex-mex chowhound from Round Rock, TX tried Chuy's.

9/10/2018

A diner from US tried Y'all's Cafe, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

7/27/2018

A Pho chowhound from US tried Pho Viet Vietnanese Cuisine.

7/20/2018

A Japanese food lover from Sandy, TX tried Tokyo Steak House in La Frontera Village and liked it.

American Open 7 Days Television
Tips
  • Thirsty? Chili's features bottomless beverages, with free refills on coffee, brewed and flavored teas, lemonade and fountain drinks. Adults may prefer frosted mugs of beer and five varieties of hand-shaken margaritas.

Chili's   Restaurant Reviews

People found this by searching for: Name Of Manager Of Chilis In Pflugerville, Where Can I Buy Brushy Creek Chili, Chilis Round Rock Menu, Chili's Round Rock Tx Menu, Chilli 78664, Brush Creek Chili, Brushy Creek Chili With Beans, Chili's Nih 35 Dallas, and Where To Find Bushy Creek Chili.